f o u r t e e n

Chyna Marie

"What the fuck is he talking bout Chyna, don't play with me bruh." Keon rose his voice at me.

My heart was beating a mile a minute. I was completely frozen. I didn't know what to say at all.

"I...um."

"You what Chyna! Just spit it out bruh I'm not playing these games with you. Just tell me the truth man, don't beat around the bush." Keon yelled, people were now starting to look in our direction.

"Stop Keon. I'll explain once we get in the car, let's go now." I whisper-yelled.

He grabbed my arm and didn't say another word on the way back to the car.

Jayceon

"Man what the fuck was that?!" Brian scolded me.

I just laughed, "I was just letting him know his girl not really his girl. She shouldn't have kissed me if she was messing with him."

Brian was quiet for a couple of seconds then he responded, "Okay, but people make mistakes sometimes. Plus, did you kiss her or she kiss you?"

I rolled my eyes, "I kissed he-"

He cut me off, "Okay then. You making it seem like she kissed you first, you put your lips on her."

He really over here trying to take up for this girl? Not my fault she don't know what she want.

"Okay so if you and Chasity got into it and somebody kissed her and she kissed them back you wouldn't be mad? Would you just say everybody makes mistakes and let it go?" I asked him, I know Chyna is his "sister" and all but she's in the wrong.

He sighed, "Alright, how about we talk about something else."

See now he ain't got nothing else to say, he knows I'm right. "Ight bro."

We walked around some more and then I remembered I had a date later on today with Bri'Keria.

"Brian we gotta go dawg, I got places to be, people to see." I told him.

He scoffed, "Probably going to some stripper's house or something."

I grinned, "Nah mane, this a real dinner date."

"But you just kissed Chyna. One day playing with girls gone get old, that shit not cool now." Brian tried preaching to me but it wasn't working.

"Yeah yeah whatever let me live my life, I want Chyna and I can have her if I really put all my effort into her but that's not what I'm focused on right now. The other day I gave effort and I kissed her. Right now though, I got another female I wanna fuck today soooo." I shrugged.

"Whatever man let's just go."

Chyna Marie

I ended up telling Keon every single thing that happened. He was upset at first but he forgave me shortly after. I'm so grateful that he was quick to forgive me. I really don't wanna lose him, he's so good to me. I have to be more careful with my actions.

"Baby, what you wanna watch?", I asked Keon as I was scrolling through Netflix. We were currently back at my house and we were bored as hell. We had watched like three movies already. Keon was looking at me some way though, I wonder why.

He shrugged. "Ion know, what you wanna watch?" I rolled my eyes at him. "Why you think I asked you dummy?" I was starting to get agitated because he was barely talking to me.