Day 4:July 4

[HAPPY BURTHDAY AMEWICA!]

Masturbation

---
Due to the rules and community guideline; blah,blah,blah; as an author, you can't write/describe masturbation even if your book is R18 or RM. So, I can't really tell the details.
---
Arthur was feeling very horny and Alfred isn't home from a buisness trip yet.

He also wanted rough sex and the only way to have that kind of sex is when Alfred's mad or jealous.

He could just say that he had an affair with Ivan in the middle of sex or something;but no,Arthur wants Alfred to be aroused as soon as he saw him.

"It's 5:30 pm... Hm.. 30 minutes before he arrives.." Arthur muttered. He looked through his old conversations with Ivan and took the old half naked Ivan sent him since they were dating before.

Arthur opened his laptop and looked at the picture of Alfred.

He started to insert a large
dildo-vibrator inside his hole; moaning loudly as he did so, before pressing the button.

"Ah!~ Alfred!~" Arthur moaned as the machine inside him grinned his insides.

He took added a cock ring on his member and pressed the button even harder.

"Ah-Al-Ahfred!~" Arthur moaned and took the ring out; making cum splater all over his laptop.

Arthur footsteps despite his moaning and quickly switched the image to Ivan.

Alfred opened the door and Arthur knew that he would either be fucked roughly or Alfred would leave him and he's going to die lonely.

---
Alfred was jetlag. From America to England; it was quite a long flight. Also the amount of work is killing him; he expected to be tackled by Arthur on the front door and be bombarded with questions, but nothing happened.

No one was there. He sighed and thought that maybe Arthur went out to get some groceries so he went in. His thoughts were interrupted by someone moaning; not just anyone, Arthur.

Alfred threw his luggage and suitcase on the floor and head upstairs as fast as he could.

When he opened their room door; Arthur was a mess and was masturbating at Ivan's half naked picture.

Arthur didn't seem to notice him and kepton moaning until he moaned out Ivan's name.

Alfred felt a buldge in down there but he was mad and jealous that Arthur wasn't moaning his name.

Alfred set the laptop aside quicky before pulling Arthur's hair and pin him down the bed.

"A-Alfred?!"

"No, Ivan."

"W-hat are you doing-"

Alfred leaned over at Arthur and whispered; " I should be the one asking that." Alfred bit Arthur's ear before biting his neck.

"I-It's not what you-ah!"

Alfred thrusted inside Arthur without warning.

"Oh really? Jerking off at Ivan's photo and moaning his name? It isn't what I think?!" Alfred said as he thrusted harder.

Arthur was starting to regret this. He was sure that he'll be limping for a month after this.

Arthur was moaning, but this time it was completely pain. Alfred thrusted so hard, he was sure Alfred is hitting him at the end of his rectum.

"Alfred-please! Stop!" Arthur cried.

Alfred didn't stop until Arthur was lying on his stomach.

This time, it was Alfred's time to cry.

"Arthur why? Am I not enough?" Alfred sobbed.

Arthur couldn't help but chuckle.

"What's so funny?"

"I-I purposely made you mad and jealous so that we have rough sex; but I don't think that one was rough; I felt like my inside are broken."

Alfred blushed.

"I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions and hitting you hard. But it's your fault in the first place!"

Arthur kissed Alfred's cheek.

"Sorry. It's just I missed you so much."

"I missed you to."