Day 9: July 9

Against the Wall
---
UkUs (hope ya don't mind UsUk Version in the bottom.)
---
Arthur Kirkland was a spoiled son of a lord and whatever he wants, he gets.

His father knew about his sexuality, but his father didn't mind and even search for some gay boys.

Arthur would always decline his father's suggestions since someone already caught his attention.

---
"Master?" Alfred asked shyly as he looked at his Master, Arthur; who suddenly tapped his shoulder.

Alfred was dusting and rearranging Arthur's bookshelf, so when Arthur tapped his shoulder, he thought that he have dine something wrong and quickly panicked.

"Is something the matter master?" Alfred asked before being pulled up and pressed to the wall, his legs on Arthur's waist and arms around Arthur's neck.

"M-master?" Alfred blushed while Arthur could only smirk and look at him suggestively.

Arthur slipped his hands under Alfred's skirt and groped the blushing maid's arse.

A few servants passed by them since they were in the hall; completely avoiding not to stare since they would be completely lose there jobs or worse, be raped.

"M-master please, we can be seen by everyone." Alfred moaned.

"Oh? So you do want me to do it with you, huh?" Arthur tilted his head as he licked Alfred's lip before entering Alfred's mouth.

"Oh son! I see you already found an wife!" Alice, Arthur's mother said. Oliver, Arthur's father nodded and smiled before they walked away, fangirling.

That was not the reaction Alfred was expecting, but okay.

Arthur rolled his eyes and kissed Alfred on the neck, also enhaling Alfred's smell.

"Ma-master, please! Not here..." Alfred blushed.

Arthur smirked before letting Alfred down.

"7pm in my bedroom tonight. Be late, you're fired. See you then dear~" Arthur winked at Alfred before kissing him one last time and walking away.

Alfred hurried off into to servant's room and jumped on his bed, hugging the pillow tightly while giggling.

Other servants who saw what happened in the hall earlier, question him if he was alright.

Alfred nodded and pretend to be worried.

"Master told me to come see him at his bed room tonight." Alfred blushed but pretend to look worried.

Heat he got was a mixture of "You're doomed" and "You're so lucky!"

"How could he be lucky?!" Argued one servant who said Alfred is doomed.

"Well duh! He'll be rich when master Arthur became a lord and Alfred will be his so called 'wife'. Also, who doesn't want to be fucked by a hottie like Master Arthur?!" The female servant squealed.

"Oh it's almost time. I better get going."

---
Alfred knocked softly before entering the room.

As soon as he entered, he was pressed upto the wall with a hot steamy kiss.

"Ma-master!" Alfred moaned.

Still pinned on the wall, Arthur took Alfred's underwear off and squeezed Alfred's bulging member.

Alfred yelped and blushed.

Arthur began to kiss him again, this time, while scissoring before taking his fingers out and inserted his member inside.

"Mnh.  Ngh. Ha. ha. Nyamph-Mas-ah-ter. I'm ha-auh- close! Ha!" Tears were visible beside his eyes before he finally came and it splattered all over Arthur's face and suit.

Afraid of what will happen to him; Alfred whimpered and look down, praying that his master wouldn't kill him.

Arthur chuckled and made Alfred face him.

"It's okay love."

---
USUK Version (DARK THEMES! what do you expect from me? Rainbows and unicorns? I couldn't even write a proper fluff.)
---
Arthur panted as he ran. He ran pass the other servants who stared at the ground, ignoring him and avoiding his gaze.

Arthur was crying. All he wanted to do was to support his family by being a servant at the Jones residence, but he regretted to ever work for the Jones. Especially the Lord's son, Alfred Jones.

---
"Alfred, this is your new personal servant, Arthur Kirkland." Allen said.

"Thank you father. Hello there, Artie~"

Arthur blushed as Alfred kissed his hand.

Allen rolled his eyes before walking away.

"I'm honoured to be your servant." Arthur bowed.

Alfred smirked before pinning Arthur on the wall, caressing Arthur's thighs.

"Ma-master Alfred?" Arthur moaned nervously.

Alfred smirked before licking Arthur's thigh and giving the poor servant a kiss.
Arthur yelp and thrashed around, making him fall off of Alfred's grasp and stumbled while running away.

Arthur tried to reach for the entrance door, but he felt something, or someone held his leg before dragging him through the floor.

"You are one naughty maid are you?"

"Please! Help!" Arthur cried as he reach out to the other servants who avoided his gaze, eyes full of guilt and pity.

---
Alfred slammed the maid on the wall, removing Arthur's underwear and moved the uniform lower to expose Arthur's beautiful skin.

Like an artist who's excited to draw on a beautiful blank canvas; he sucked Arthur's exposed shoulder and started nipping and leaving marks.

Arthur cried out in both pain in pleasure as Alfred fingered him and hitting him real deep and good.

Arthur would usually be left alone by Alfred, but when Alfred feels horny, Arthur has a hard time running away or hiding.

---
This is so not NSFW. But hey, 2 versions! And the longest chapter to exist in this book! Bye for now.