Day 11:July 11

Dom/Sub

---

"ARTHUR, NO!"

"Alfred, I'm just suggesting-"

"More like demanding!"

"Alfred, please, listen for a minute-"

"You're so annoying!"

Arthur was taken aback. Tears well up in his eyes and shouted;

"Well sorry!"

Alfred hit him out of anger, making Arthur cry and rush to their bedroom and pack up his things.

Alfred realized what he had done and rushed after Arthur upstairs.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Out." Arthur said as he zipped the bag up and carried it.

"Oh no, Arthur. Not on my watch. You're not going anywhere." Alfred growled as he held
Arthur's arm.

"Let go of me. I'm annoying aren't I? So I'm leaving."

"Arthur, please."

"Isn't that what I always say to you? 'Alfred please?' and you think I'm annoying? Then you're annoying too. Goodbye."  Arthur said as he went out.

---

Arthur hasn't been home for a week and Alfred was devastated. Gilbert recommended a club for him so he went there.

But as soon as he went in, he saw a familiar face. It was Arthur.

But not on the counter.

Not on the seats.

But on the pole; half naked, wearing kinky boots, short shorts, and a leather jumper.

Alfred was surprised to see that Arthur was actually good at this.

The way Arthur moves his body elegantly and hot is such a turn on.

Alfred took a seat and watched as his lover pole dancing; ignoring the fact that Arthur was being cat whistled and showered with $10 dollar bills.

When Arthur was done, he picked all of the money up and went backstage.

Alfred secretly followed after him and saw Arthur changing inside a room.

He leaned against the doorway and said; "I never saw this side of you Artie."

Arthur yelped and turn around. He blushed and look at the floor, ashamed and guilty.

"S-Since I'm just your housewife, and I don't have a job; The only fast way to gain money is by being... This."

"You could've just went back home you
know."

"But I thought that you hated me."

"That's what you thought. I was very worried when you didn't come home. Only for me to find you in a place like this, doing that?". Alfred said as he went towards Arthur and hugged him.

"Let's go home.."

---

As soon as they arrive home, Alfred pinned him on the wall, kissing him until they find themselves on the kitchen. Alfred placed Arthur on top of the kitchen island and stripped Arthur's clothing off.

Alfred nipped on Arthur's neck and bit it. Sometimes, he bites Arthur hard enough to make blood come out; and he did.

Arthur moaned out loud in pain and pleasure but most likely pain.

Alfred licked the blood off of Arthur's neck and placed his lover's legs on his shoulder as he started making hickeys on Alfred's thigh.

"Ah-Alfred." Arthur moaned.

Alfred knew what that meant.

He licked Arthur's entrance for moment before fingering him.

"Ngh.. ha. Huh-ha. Ngh-ah, ah! Alfred!"

Alfred took his fingers out and ram himself inside Arthur, making the other moan out loud.

Alfred kept on hitting Arthur until Arthur had and orgasm and cummed onto Alfred.

Arthur followed after.

---
"So... Round 2? This time with shackles?"
---
Is it good?