Day 17;July 17

On The Floor

---
I have been listening to CD dramas lately so moaning intestified. And wow, I managed to make this long.
---
Alfred entered the bar; hoping to have a one nightstand with someone to relieve his stress.
And someone happen to catch his eyes.

---

"Lone Digger" by Caravan Place was played in the background as Arthur danced on the pole with other men throwing 5-10 dollar bills at him.

Arthur's not a slut nor a prostitute; he just likes dancing and he wants to earn money fast. So why not kill two birds with one stone by being a pole dancer in the bar?

Sure, he could be a host, but even if it hurts his pride to admit it, his body is too feminine to be a host.

He tangled his legs tightly around the pole to keep himself on the pole before licking the long, cold, cylinder metal, making everyone watching him even more turned on and applause louder while throwing 20 dollars or more.

But in the corner of his eyes, a guy stood out from the rest. Honey blonde, crystal blue eyes, not really pale but it's as if he just stayed in the beach for a short while; tad shorter than 70 inches and looks like he's in his 20's.

It was a good timing though. 60 more seconds until he got off the pole.

…… 3……2……

"That's for now folks. See Kirkland tomorrow!" Gilbert said as another dancer got on stage.

"Hola Arthuro~ Maybe you change your mind and want to have fun with me eh?" Antonio said as he wrapped an arm on Arthur's waist; making the other slap it off.

"I don't think so Antonio." Arthur winked while grinning before heading over the counter where Kiku was making cocktails.

"One Margarita please." Arthur said as he eyed the blue eyed blonde beside him, drinking a mug of beer.

"You did great today Arthur-san though it stir amazes me that you're stir a virgin." Kiku teased as he gave Arthur his glass of Margarita.

Arthur rolled his eyes as he took a sip from the cocktail. It tasted like microwaved blue Gatorade with a mix of orange mountain dew that was electrocuted for a week.

---
Detailed description I know. I tasted it when I was 12 and Margarita is the only alcohol I ever bother to spend my money on.
---

"Hey, my name is Alfred Jones. I was wondering if you're looking for someone to have a one nightstand with?"

Arthur looked at him hurt and disgusted but decided he's a good match to lose his virginity with. Or he's already drunk.

"Sure."

Kiku looked at him astonished but kept quiet as he watch Alfred lead Arthur outside.

---
Alfred took Arthur in his apartment but since Arthur's drunk, and he felt droozy himself, they stumble through the flat and ended up not even making it on the bed, but on the bedroom floor.

The floor was carpeted so it wasn't a hard nor a cold surface; Alfred would suffer cleaning the carpet though.

Arthur wrapped his arms around Alfred's nape as Alfred stripped him off his clothes in less than a minute before unbuckling his pants and putting a condom on his dick.

"Huge..." Arthur commented, making Alfred grin and pour lube all over his fingers; making some drip on the carpet.

"I'm gonna finger ya first."

"Hmuhm." Arthur nodded.

Alfred entered his fingers inside Arthur's hole, earning panting and pleasurable moans from the other.

"Uhmm..Ha. auwah.. ha. ha. auh-ah! hab-buah. Lam..muhmm. oh.-ah! uwah!"

Alfred began to French kiss Arthur as he continue on fingering the other.

"Ah-ohhh. Yahump ha. nghh. ah. ya. hahhahh fuuckk.. Munmph. Halahamp.. nga.. ha-ha-Al-Ah-Alfred!"

"Ha-You're-Nghh. Already, ha. Wet."

"Ngphhh. Fu fu ha! La auh! Ah-ah-auh-Alfred!"

Alfred took his fingers out and started inserting himself inside Arthur.

"Pwah.. Hold.. On."

"Ngaahh! Auh! Awuah! Ha ah ngaah! Hahawuhaa! Ha nghph! Auh, ah! A, ah, auh, aauah, auwah, Ahhh!...Fuwack! Fuck! Auh! Yes! Alfred, more! Ahah, ah! There-auh! I-I'm going to-auh!"

Arthur cummed and it made a mess.

Alfred huffed before cumming too.

---
"Now this will be hard to clean." Alfred said as he looked at the smelly and dirty carpet.

Arthur hugged Alfred from behind and force him lay down with him on the bed.

It was true love after a great night.