Day 5

July 5

---
May contain USUKUS
---
Arthur was just doing his paperwork when Alfred came in.

"Yo Art! Are you done yet?"  Alfred grinned.

"Can't you see I'm-" Another phone call.

"WHY CAN'T YOU BE A RESPONSIBLE VICE PRESIDENT?! I HAVE TO CARRY ALL YOUR WORK HERE YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT! HAVE FUN BEING A WHORE!" Arthur hang up before answering another.

"Hello? Yes. It will arrive on-"

Arthur eyed Alfred in curiosity when the Jock went under his desk.

When Alfred began opening his zipper, it hit like a flash to him.

"Not now Alfred. I'm busy."  Arthur whispered.

'Huh?  I'm not Alfred.'

"No shit Sherlock. I wouldn't date someone as slutty as you; also you know that you're a fucking woman right? If you don't, please call a psychiatrist. Now if you excuse I have more people to attend to." Arthur hang up.

Alfred was silently laughing under the table.

"Oh hush Alfred. Now run along and don't disturb me."

Alfred grinned unzipped Arthur's zipper before he started sucking on Arthur junior.

"Ah-Alfred-"

Suddenly, the door opened.

"Artie!" Leon and Jeff went in.

"Can we have lunch with you please?" Jeff exclaimed.

"Uh.. Not now." Arthur tried his hardest not to moan as Alfred kept on licking and sucking his dick.

"But Arthur! We haven't had lunch together in ages!" Leon pouted.

"I'm sorry lads. Maybe tomorrow?" Arthur smiled nervously as he patted both freshmens' heads.

"You already said that last time!"

"I'm so sorry lads-ah!" Arthur moaned as Alfred bit his foreskin a bit.

"What was that?" Leon asked curiously.

"Ah, nothing.. Just. An. Ant.. Yeah. An ant bit me.. But I'll try tomorrow okay?"

Jeff and Leon pouted before kissing Arthur on the cheek.

"Bye Art! Remember your promise!"

"Bye!" Arthur said before he let out all the moans he held back before.

"I'm impressed." Alfred grinned as he got out the table; his face full of cum.

"How about I kick you. I'm  sure you'll be even more impressed. You received a handjob. I'm not going to give you a blow job."

"Awe... At least my dick will be
satisfied." Alfred winked.

---
They got the bathroom stall really dirty...