Day 13:July 13

Rimming/Ramming

---
Another personal favourite. It's so kinky; like me, so yeah. Sorry for the late update!
--
Arthur made a mistake again; angering Alfred.

Alfred slammed the door as he tossed Arthur on the bed, making Arthur groan.

Alfred didn't say a word as he unbuckled his belt and hit Arthur with it.

Arthur whimpered and cry.

Oh how he regretted being swayed by his lover's brother.

---
Arthur was at work; just finishing his last paperwork and sighed.

He spun on his office chair; looking at the beautiful night view of Manhattan.
He sighed as he spun back to his original position to shut his computer off.

As he packed his files while waiting for the computer to shut off, he heard a loud knock.

"Come in!!" Arthur groaned. He was really tired and can barely see anything. 

Allen came in with a large grin in his face.

"Hey baby~"

Arthur rubbed his eyes as he frowned.

"Don't call me that.  Alfred can only do that." Arthur groaned.

"Oh really?" Allen said as he made his way to Arthur.

Arthur hummed as he went back to sorting his papers.

Allen wrapped his arms around Arthur and place his head on the other's shoulder.

"You know, Alfred's still not back from Japan
right? He wouldn't catch us.. Plus, you know you're lonely without him.. I look like him and my size is 12 milimiters larger than his.. So, what do you say?" Allen grinned as he groupe Arthur.

Arthur let out a moan before turning around and wrapping his arms around Allen.

"Fine then. As long as Alfred wouldn't find
out." Arthur smirked along with Allen.

Allen started attacking Arthur's neck and Arthur started moaning when the door opened.

"Hey Artie I'm back-" Alfred chirped then his eyes suddenly darken.

"Al-Alfred! You're here early.. Why didn't you head to the house first?" Arthur nervously tried to change the subject since Allen already ran outside.

"I know you're over working so I came here first; only to found you with my brother.. Someone will get punished huh.."

Alfred swiftly went to Arthur and dragged his lover by the hair to the parking lot and threw Arthur in harshly before going in the driver's seat and drive home.

---
Alfred tied Arthur to the bed using handcuffs and inserted himself in without warning, making Arthur scream in pain.

Alfred slapped his mouth, making him cry even more.

"That's what you get for being a slut!" Alfred yelled as he pulled his member out and inserted it harshly again.

"St-oph! Ple-ah!-se!" Arthur begged as he cried.

This is no pleasure, this is torture!

Alfred pulled his member out and went out of the room.

Arthur was quite confused but relieved that Alfred stopped.

Alfred came back in with a broom, a wooden stick, a gun, a ruler, and a large cucumber.

Arthur paled.

"Please don't tell me that you're inserting those in me."

Alfred didn't say anything and just inserted the smallest one at first; the ruler.

Arthur groaned, he felt like a a knife was inserted inside him. Alfred have no mercy and took the ruler out quickly before inserting the gun in.

---
In the end, they have to go to the hospital since Arthur's anus got seriously injured.