Day 18;July 18

Morning Lazy Sex

---
Another TWIO secret chapter. UkUs. It's short because I'm also lazy.
---
UkUs
---
Arthur woke up from a fun night with Alfred. It was now his second day before he'll go back to his dimension again tomorrow night, or else his Alfred would be suspicious.

Alfred was happily humming as he made tea and coffee for the both of them; limping to the cabinet to grab sugar.

Arthur sat on the bar while waiting for Alfred to give him his tea instead of helping the other.

"Hey, why don't you make us breakfast?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

Arthur yawned as he lazily waved his finger, making 2 toasts with sunny side up eggs each on top appear.

Alfred pouted.

"No fair."

Alfred began cutting parsley leaves, not noticing Arthur sneaking up behind him.

"Waaahh! You scared me!" Alfred exclaimed before kissing Arthur's cheek and continue to cut the herbs.

Arthur began to stroke Alfred's member, making the other blush.

"A-Artie?"

Arthur didn't say anything and just kissed Alfred's nape; eating a moan from the other.

Alfred dropped the knife and turn around, making Arthur kiss him.

The kiss was sloppy and messy, but a kiss nonetheless. Arthur raised Alfred up and began nibbling at the other's neck before slipping the Alfred's boxers down.

"A-ah Artie!"

"Hush."

Arthur began to finger the other and saw butter on the counter. With idea in mind, he took the butter and used it as a lubricant before inserting his member inside Alfred who instantly moaned.

"Ah; Arthur!"

Alfred moaned as he gripped onto Arthur tighter as the other panted hard.

They both cummed at the same time and have a kitchen to clean up.