Day 12:July 12

Fingering

---

England thought he was the first to arrive at the meeting, but  America was already there, grinning at him.

---
They didn't know how they got to this, but they were inside the conference bathroom; fucking each other.

"Ah-America. We have a-ah fuck! Ah! Meeting!" England managed to moaned out as America bit his neck constantly.

"No ones-"

They heard the door open and close, followed by chairs gliding across the floor.

"You were saying?"

America groaned before grinning.

He took a vibrator out of his pocket and placed it on England's member.

"America, we are not-"

"Yes."

"Why do you even have that thing in your pocket anyway?"

"You never know when will you have an opportunity to have sex."

"Wha-Im not going to question it anymore."

America shrugged as they both fix themselves to look presentable for the meeting.

--
England was about to seat next to Japan, when America turned the vibrator on; making England flinch and moan a little before glaring at America who smiled innocently at him, gesturing at the empty seat beside him.

England rolled his eyes and signed America to turn the vibrator off; which he did.

England say down beside America and that's when he felt fingers entering his back pants.

"America-"

"OK. We wil starz zhe meezing now." Germany said as he began reporting.

America whistled an innocent tune as he continued finger England who was squirming and trying his hardest not to moan.

When it's time for England to report, he slapped America's hand away, fixing his pants and limped his way to the front.

France noticed this and smirked at both England and America.

"So, the trades-" England felt the vibrator turn on and glared at America who was grinning at him. "S-so-so, about the trades;  I will-ngh-trade £500M worth of crops to ha-huh ah- in exchange of hahu-ff-uwah- £500M worth of hahuff seeds and hahe-mhnn- plants-ngha.."

England blushed and rushed back to his seat, limping of course.

Everyone blushed a little before continuing the meeting.

America grinned and slid his hand into England's pants and finger him again.

"I suggest, I more wine from me. Who wants to buy? Also some condoms." France grinned, making everyone blushed even harder and shook their heads.

"No one wants to-ah. Hmpph.. Buy that shit from-ngh you!" England said.

France just grinned.

America's finger scissored England's hole and sometimes make it extra large by in lining there.

---
"Okay, zhe meeting is over."

Everyone rushed out except for America and England.

As soon as everyone was at least 5 feet away, a loud moan can be heard echoing through out the hall.

Hungary, Philippines and Japan went back to take videos.
---
Sorry, I'm not editing these chapters. I'm sleepy.