Fudgy polar bears!!!

I was running as fast as I could, I was as usual in trouble.

Hi people, I am Christine, a 20 year old , college going, normal happy go lucky types girl and this is my story...

I am not so stunning type beautiful. I am a red head with green eyes and a curvy body. My skin is so pale that in winter I turn in a white ghost.
I live in Antarctica with my parents and my husky dog Petal( lol he is a male and big boy but he is a softie in heart so I named him softy).

I know, I know you were thinking Antarctica! How, why?

Well! We are originally from America but my grand parents were living here because my Grandma loves this place. After my Dad fell for my mother and they got married, they lived in America but when I born, mom wanted to live in peace (she likes ice ughhh!)
So.. well we shifted here from a while. My grandfather is a scientist and is researching on global warming that's why we were allowed to stay here because the environment here is not so good for a permanent resident.

I huffed because as usual I caught an eye of a cute poler bear and he was not going to cooe me if I get caught so... Well I ran and ran and ran.. and yuppy!!! I was in our territory by luck before he could rip me in pieces. I am a lucky bird.

I was breathing hardly when I saw my grandfather, he was collecting some samples from ice.

"Hey, grandpa!" I beamed and he looked at me with brooding eyes.

"Trouble?" He remarked, he was too genius for his age.

"Yupp, been there done that." I mocked and he laughed, shaking his head in amusement.

I looked over his shoulder, he was digging the ice.

"What are you doing grandpa?" I frowned.

"I think there is something inside this layer, it can be a fossil." He said while wiping his hands in his jacket.

"Wow! And you will dig the whole thing out with your gloved hands." I teased and he laughed.

"No my dear grandchild! I just took samples . I will test them and if it's something important then we will come here with the crew of researchers." He explained and I nodded and looked at that place where he was before, curiously.

I could not see anything except ice but still somehow the hole where he was digging seemed like calling for me.

I shrugged, I am a weirdo.

"We should go home now." Grandpa called me and I looked at sky it was dark well night time... A six months long night time.

It was winter season so it was night time for this place.

"Aye aye captain." I mocked saluted him and got in our sled that was attached to the belts of our husky soldiers.

"C'mon soldiers attention!"

I encouraged the 12 dogs and they just ignored me as always, ughhh rude much!

Grandpa smiled and guided them to pull the sled. Yes! Finally I will meet the love of my life, FOOD!here I come.....

Don't forget to click the star below if you liked this one. Thank you :)