Eureka.... I discovered...shit!

I jumped and tried to grab the nearest edge of the broken ice or whatever I could at the moment because hello, the ground beneath me was breathing! I love mother nature! Note the sarcasm.

I looked closely while clinging to the corner of this hell hole as best as I could.
The ground seemed to crumble and shook lightly. The dust flew around and I had to stop breathing as I was allergic to it.

I kept staring in fascination, may be the theory of new believers was true may be we had discovered a gate to the hell and the devil was here to say hello.
How poetic!

I kept looking at it and saw a bump coming out. Woah!
It looked like a dusty bump at first but then the ground shook again and it started to form in a structure.
I wanted to scream at first but then I decided against it because hell yeah bitches! If I was going to die here in a hell hole then I was going to go with my head held high.

Kidding!

I did not make a sound because I had a clue that whatever the nutcake I had discovered here was beyond human and if I would have screamed, it could endanger the lives of others. So it was smart to zip my mouth and enjoy the show while it lasted.

The structure became like a figuring in less than ten seconds and it looked like a person.
It was tall at least nine feet or something that I felt like a dwarf beside it.

The figuring shook its head and it's back was facing me now that I could tell as the dust and rock started to crumble away from it.

It was alive!

I just kept staring.

The dust formed in a solid body and it took a shape, at first it looked like a skeleton than the tissues formed around it and lastly it smoothed with a pearl like skin that was illuminated by lights.

I looked up, the figuring had a head too and it had black hair. This was a human alike thing or alien or whatever. But the scandalous thing here was that it was buttnaked in front of my virgin eyes.

My poor poor eyes!

But I could not avert my gaze as this butt was really round and looked juicy... Ahem no! I looked because it was a discovery of the millennia as I had wished.

Broad shoulders, long ripped arms, and a strong torso formed in front of my unblinking eyes within seconds and I had to shook my head twice.
Was I dreaming, was it a movie shooting, was there an upcoming part of the mummy that I had no acknowledge of. Was it an apocalypse and the dead were going to pull a walking dead on us.

I was too lost in staring at the magnificent back of this creature when I remembered that I had to breath as I was becoming light headed.

I will not sneeze. Nose! Behave!

Aachhoooo!

Guess not hoe!

The creature stiffened at the sound and it was about to turn when I hissed.

"Hey! Penguin from the lost world if you are deciding to turn and kill me, please! Just cover your pee pee before doing it, I want to die as pure as I can."

The broad shoulders stiffened at the sound of my voice. I had no idea if it understood my language or not but I was ready to go on ninja mode and shut my eyes as soon it will be turning. I kept a close eye on it while searching for a stronger grip to get away if I could.

The broad shoulders just tilted its head and turned it slightly and I narrowed my eyes.

Holy kangaroos!!!

The jaw could cut the solid carbon. And the nose .. whoa! I needed a nose like that it was so sharp and sculpted and the eyelashes seemed fake because of its length.

"What century is it?"

The husky voice of this creature was so deep that I needed a bottle of water before I could speak. My mouth felt suddenly dry.

"Um... Hello there, it's from 2020." I spoke with a dry throat before coughing to mask it.

"Hmm...it's been a while." The creature that sounded like a male with magnificent vocal cords stretched and cracked it's neck.

I was just about to ask about his identity when he flicked his wrist and then mumbled something in a strange language that sounded like screeching.

All at a sudden a long cloak appeared around his pearly shiney back, not that I was staring.

It was black and silky and had a hood  attached.
Then he turned....

I waited and waited and waited but could not see his whole face as now that weird hood was covering half of his face and I could only see the set of two full lips that were so pink and shiney that they seemed to gleam in shadows that his cloak was creating around his face.

He regarded me for ten seconds and I looked at him with alerted pose as I was expecting him to throw something or charge.

Ten seconds were up.

Nothing happened.

May be he was slow and was contemplating the ways to kill a future human.

"Um, excuse me, but I was wondering what are you and how you know my language?" I blurted out the first thing that came in my mind to keep this creature distracted for as long I could.

Silence...

Okay!

"Okay wrong question, so are you going to kill me or are you afraid of the new world?"

Silence....

I arched a brow, he seemed in deep thought and then suddenly he just turned and hauled up his large frame with such ease that I was sure that his ripped arms were really all muscles and not just the show.

"Hey, are you not going to kill me as I have witnessed your arrival from the mummified state!"

I really felt disappointed when he didn't speak or gave a thought to my presence like that. I was not suicidal but my existence was not this worthless that he was making me to feel.

He halted but didn't turn.

"No matter what century you live in. People will never listen to a kakológi̱sa."

With that strange name he walked off, leaving me hanging there like some broken twig.

What just happened...

Eureka...I discovered shit here.

Lol! 😂😂😂😂😂

kakológi̱sa - means crazy in Greek. ( I googled it, uh.. the things I have to do to write this book 🙉😞🏃🏃🏃)