Chapter 1

Harry P.O.V.

In school I was a jackass. Mainly to the nerds,me and the mates would always pick on this one kid Niall horan. But now that I think about it I dont want to be rude I feel so terrible-

"Harry you there" louis says concerned, he has been like this for a while maybe weeks. It's only because im in a trance.

"Dumb ass wake up" louis slaps me.

"ow that hurt bit-" I almost had forgot we were in class so I couldn't try to-

"goodmorning class, Mr. Tomlinson I expect you take your seat next to Mr.payne." Mr. Lawley says, him and louis don't really...well lets just say louis is a handful. As we are there I remember one thing niall isn't here.

" is everybody here"

"No scrawny little horan isn't"zayn snickers.

"Im-im here" a broad irish voice says while bursting into the room.

"speak of the devil" louis shouts out so the whole class could here.

"Mr. Horan I hope you understand you are 5min. late to my class and have no slip...but this one time I will let you slide" oh no louis don-

"what the hell if that was me my ass would be in the principals office right now"louis was furious hitting his hands on the desk as he got up out of his chair.

"Mr. Tomlinson as you know very well there is no cursing in my class you can go to the principals office NOW!" Mr.Lawley yelled. I was hoping he didnt say what he just did.

"on my way out already...Mr. Lawley-pop"louis laughs as he walks towards Mr.Caylens office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

im sorry ik I was pretty bad its my first book but please let me know what you think in the comments. ;)