Chapter 6

Nialls P.O.V.

We finally got back to the house where the boys were waiting for us. I had my guitar. We sat there for awhile thinking of lyrics...Then it it us are first song would be called 'What Makes You Beautiful'

After we got the chorus the rest just hit us and we made our first song together. We all took a break I went into the kitchen to get some water and Louis followed me. Louis sat on the counter and started to speak.

"Hey you think I could tell you something Niall" he said while taking a big gulp of water.

"Sure what is it lad"

"I-well I have a crush on Zayn" he whispered in my ear just so no-one or nothing could hear us. I was shocked that Louis said that I never thought the day of him liking Zayn

"Why are you smirking at me like that" I was smirking because:

"Well I totally ship you two Zouis" I laughed as ge punched me in my arm. I promised him I wouldn't tell anyone his little secret.

We went back to the room and wrote a few more songs 'Gotta Be You' 'One Thing' 'More Than This' and 'Up All Night'

After that we decided to put a music video of us singing What Makes You Beautiful.

We knew it would take awhile to get noticed but we didn't care.

                     (Later that night)

Harry walked me home that night. He opened the door and I was leaning on the edge of the door admiring him. I thought I could never find anyone more perfect in the world. No one except him.

"Well I guess this is goodnight" he says rubbing his thumb in circles of my hand.

"I guess so" he kisses my cheek and walks slowly looking back at me. I smile.

                        (2 months later)

                       Zayns P.O.V.

We were all in living room Hazza and Niall cuddled up with an 'Spider-Man' blanket. while me Liam and Louis were fighting over the popcorn. We were watching White Chicks when we got a call. I got up and answered the phone.

"Hello is this the household of Harry Liam Louis Zayn and Niall" I told the boys to turn down the movie so that we could hear them on speaker.

"Yes this is them" I could not believe what there next words were.

"Yes this is the agency and we would like to recommend you all as a group..we saw your video and we would like to meet you this weekend"

"Of course we'll all be there" after the phone call we all got in a dog pile and yelled.

"Wait dont we need a name for the band?" Louis was right but what would we be called We all thought and these were the names:

White Eskimos

British Guaranteed

The Nae Nae

Twerk Team

but then Hazza had the most brilliant name ever

                  One Direction

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry if this was short and took me awhile to think what I was gonna do so that's basically why its kinda short. The next will be longer. ;-)