Chapter 8

So this Chapter will be what happened before they went on tour.   

                 (Before the week)

                     Louis P.O.V.

"Hey Louis the party is in two days" Zayn said. Wait the party? I had totally forgot We have to tell the other boys. I saw his eyes and looked back down but when I looked back up he was blushing. Did he like me? Does he know I like him? I played it cool I thought Louis just be 'chill'

"Yea did u tell the boys yet" I think that will be not to obvious about anything. he put his hand on my shoulder buddy like I was kinda sad but still happy. We were walking and he was saying how 'No we have to go tell them right now'

                       Harrys P.O.V.

I was with Niall at his place we were laying in his bed eye to eye, smiling at each other. God how I love this boy. I told him come here and we were both laying on our sides. I put my hand around his waist leaning my face on his shoulder.

"Harry...I love you" he says turning and leaned in and kissed me I returned a kiss back "Love you more" I say

"Not possible"

"Yes possible" I say and I get up and grab his hand. We run down the stairs to the kitchen and make lunch. The boys were coming over so we made extra for them. We sat down at the table eating some peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with milk and some chips.

"So babe your birthday is in a couple of days you know" I say to Niall and hold his hand.

"Yes"

"Well I got something planned" He was about to ask what when Louis Liam Zayn walked in. I told Louis to pick up Liam so I have a little alone time with my love. They sat at the table eating away and stealing each others food.

"Okay so I'm hosting a party at my place who's coming" Zayn says smiling and moving his hands.

"I'll go...what about you Hazza" I was surprised Niall said that. But it was pretty cute how he did I took a bite of my sandwich and then finally spoke.

"I guess so sounds like a good idea"

"Great invite everyone my place on thursday at 8pm" We all agreed and went in the living room and decided to spend the night at Nialls. So we grabbed some blankets and me and Niall on one couch Zayn and Louis on the other and Liam on the beanbag. Zayn finally got up and put on my favorite show 'Mean Girls'

"Yaaaaassssss" I said and everybody laughed. We were watching it and Niall snuzzled his head into my chest.

"Harry" he whispered I was glad because I didn't really want to just sit and not talk.

"What" I asked him

"I'm so glad I have you" he gives me a kiss on the cheek and starts drifting off to sleep.

"Me too Niall...Me too"

                       Nialls P.O.V.

I woke and stretched when I heared harrys voice from the kitchen

"GOODMORNING!!!" He yelled and came over and kissed me.

"whats today?"

"Thursday today is the party...and your birthday" I thought wait party tomorrow? my birthday? was that the surprise? "Harry is that the surprise you had a party?" I mean I love the idea and because harry probably had Zayn plan it. But wouldnt he have thought I would find out?