Chapter 12

Nialls P.O.V.

          (2 weeks later)

It was a very special day for me and Harry. One we had got back home from touring and two it was are six-month anniversary. I was excited I had no idea what he had planned. He told me "its a surprise my love"

"Morning Kitten" I kissed Harry on the cheek

"Morning Boobear" we started making out in between kissed I smiled. I ran my fingers through his curls, his hands holding my hips leaning me against the counter.

"Get a room" Liam says holding his hands up to his face covering his eyes. We stopped I bit my lip.

"Well....im gonna let you guys catch up im gonna go get some.....stuff" Harry grinned before he left I kissed him once more.

"Niall can I talk to you"

"Sure"

"Um....so remember when we ran into each other six-months ago....and i-i said stuff to you...."

"That was the pas-

"No No I wanna tell you why explain why"

"Lia-

"Please Niall"

"Okay" I sat down and we were in silence for a while then he spoke.

"Okay so that day I was umm....walking when I met someone....he uh well we ran into each other I-I well saw him his beautiful brown hair his eyes...well I thought wait...im gay I had so many thoughts and you know as a bully I let it out on you...but im so happy you met Harry or else I think something bad might of happened"

Wow so I guess we got another gay in our group all of us I guess. wait who did he like he had a note something was written inside. he handed it to me.

"Dont open it until I say please" I put it in my pocket and promised not to "or else I think I could never forgive you"

"I promise" I hugged him.

"Awe #Bromance #Niam" we laughed

"Louis my bae is Hazza he is more sexy no offense liam"

"Hurtful" he pouted

"Anyways you gotta get ready for tonight Niall"

"What time is it?"

"12pm u need to be ready for 2pm"

"Shit I thought you said tonight not the afternoon"

"Your so cute when you curse"Louis

pinches my cheek "But harry has the whole day planned"

~

                     Harrys P.O.V.

Tonight was gonna be perfect I just knew it was. I told Niall he could do his surprise first.

I picked him up from his house. I gave him a smile. I was driving and saw him looking out the window I grab his hand and rub my thumb against it. I kissed his hand

"Dont worry remember today is our day and will always be remembered"

"Okay?"

"Okay"

~

"Right here, were here" I was in a blind fold he walked me from the car to were I dont know were the hell we were going.

"You can open your eyes"

"Oh my god" it was a tattoo shop I always wanted to get a tattoo....he remembered.

"Oh Niall" I couldn't help but kiss him.

We went inside I was there for about 20mins deciding what to get and I thought of the perfect one

"Niall I will be out in a bit love you"

"Love you to kitten"

~

I was out I got a tattoo with a infinity on it Niall looked confused of why but we just left, and now it was time for Nialls surprise. We were here Niall looks so cute with a red bandana covering his eyes.

"Almost there.....and HERE"

"Harry I-I o my gosh" he leaned in to my shoulder tears of joy running down his face. We were at our park. The day we first met. By the drugstore and nandos.

We layed down Niall nestled his head against my chest.

"Harry this is so sweet I remember it all started with that stumble in to each other then we were together"

"I know I will never forget"

"Kitten?"

"Yes Boobear" he grabbed ny wrist looking at my tatto.

"Why the sign of infinity"

"Well Boobear infinity because...

"I will always love you until infinity runs out"