Chapter 5

ok so I haven't been speaking at the end of the chapter cause I don't feel tge need to so if I dont you know why

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                       Nialls P.O.V.

we finally broke the kiss and he moved my body towards him. Putting his hands on my hips and whispering

"I guess we're officially together" he grinned making his smile wide I went in for a kiss. Moving over I was on top of Harry and said "I guess so" and kissed his nose. We decided it was time to go we walked hand in hand.

"So how are we gonna brake the news to the boys?" I asked 

"It will be fine they will except us" he says and kissed my hand.

                         Zayns P.O.V.

I'm waiting to tell Harry about-

"ZAYN!" oh god louis.

"what the hell do you want"

"can you grab me a pillow and a blanket"I was about to leave when he grabbed my hand and said

"oh and the fruits u make cut them up into squares" I was blushing that was the first time he did that but I had to play it cool.

"yes"

"thank you and hurry" he was angry and sweet.

"are you on your man period" I ask and he just points to the kitchen.

How do I tell louis-

"HURRY" this is what I live with.

                    Louis P.O.V.

I was glad Zayn blushed when I grabbed his hand but it means nothing...yet I smirked to myself.

"Here"

"Thank you...you can go now" He just rolled his eyes and left. The door opened it was Harry and Niall.

"guys we need to tell you something" Harry says smiling at Niall. We all sat at the table waiting for a response.

"Well we're together and we wanted you guys to be the first to know" thats why Harry wanted to be his so called 'friend' hmmmm.....

                        Zayns P.O.V.

"Thats great..Hazza did u tell Niall about the..u know" I was bumping my shoulder into him.

"Tell me what"

"Oh thanks you ruined the surprise fucker" but we were gonna start a band and wanted you to join" Niall was smiling it's the first time I've seen him smile that wide before.

"of course I know how to play the guitar" he thanks Harry with a peck on the cheeck.

"WOOP WOOP I'm the cuteness police and thats tooooo cute!!" louis yells standing on the table turning in a circle.

                        Louis P.O.V.

Harry came up to me while Niall was talking to Liam.

"Hey just tell him" does he know? did I tell him? I must've forgot.

"about"

"Oh yea like you dont know what the fuck I'm talking about Louis"

"okay okay I will do it when it's the right time though" After I said that he immediately went to Niall hugging him from behind.

                        Nialls P.O.V.

"Babe lets make a song all of us" I couldn't help but blush. I've always wanted someone to call me babe.

"Lets do it" Louis said and grabbed our hands running to the guest bedroom.

"Wait Harry I need my guitar"

"Oh yea boys we'll be back in a minute"

"Hazz before you go remember dont do anything...wrong"

"Yea use protection" Louis and Zayn said laughing me and Harry looked at each other and just left.

After we got into my house I got my guitar and Harry came uo to me and kissed me. Moving our bodies closer I knew we had to leave so I stoped our kiss and slightly kissed his cheeck. Looking in those green beautiful eyes I said.

"I love you" he blushed

"l love you more"

"Not possible" I said he was such a sweetheart Louis had told me he was the flirt and my heart skipped a beat when he said

"Yes possible"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok so I was kinda smiling while writing this chapter cause I thought it was pretty cute. please let me know what u thought    ;)