Chapter 7

Zayn P.O.V.

The week went by slowly all of decided to rehearse more often then usual just in case they asked us to sing. Then it was finally time we were in my car driving are way there.

moments later....

We were here we walked four doors down and turned right we couldn't believe within minutes are lives would change.

                        Harrys P.O.V.

we walked in and they both stood up walked over to us quickly.

"Hello I'm Connor and this is Sam" they say shaking are hands roughly.

" Ello I'm Harry this one with bieber hair is Louis" Louis punched me. "Em this is Zayn with the quiff this is...Liam and my boyfriend Niall" Niall blushed but at the same time was scared what they would think of us.

"Wow sounds great anyways we would like you guys to perform of few songs you have written" we nodded " And what is the name of your group" Sam asked waiting so he could write it down we looked at each other and all of us said

"We're One Direction"

                      Nialls P.O.V.

We recorded the songs we were there for hours and I was hungry. But as long as I had my Hazza I was fine then it was worth being there the whole day cause well if you can't believe it we completed a whole album. it was called Up All Night.

After that was over we left and they said they would release the album tomorrow. We had already had fans..well a bunch so that's why it was being sold tomorrow.

                       Zayns P.O.V.

                     *1week later*

After a week we were all at Hazzas place. We all spent the night and then there was a knock at the door I opened the door and all I heard were screaming fans.

"Yes Zayn Mr Pottorff 'Sam' your agent would like all you and the boys at the studio immediately" we all ran got changed are clothes and were out the door.

                     (At the studio)

"Ah my favorite boy group" sam says hugging us

"More like your only boy group" Louis says

"your such a Candor" I said

"A what" he asked looking confused

"A Candor the ones that only say the truth as in speak there minds and it's hard for them to have friends cause they only say they are honest...I may be and idiot but im not stupid...duh"

"I didn't understand a single word all I heared was your an idiot" I punched him slightly but then Mr. Pottorff started talking.

"Okay boys we some exciting news" we all have a look that says 'and'

"Well you boys are a big hit the most popular boy band ever your album sold 176,000 copies and now they want you boys to start touring" we all couldn't believe our eyes I mean what if Niall wasn't here this probably,the greatest moment wouldn't have happened without him.

                      Harrys P.O.V.

After that happened I couldn't help but grab Niall and kiss him. Let's just say it lasted pretty long.

"Stop being so cute you two" Zayn says laughing sarcastically.

Really all we did was go home pack and come back but when we were back we met some...people

"Welcome back boys you remember me Mr. Franta please call me Connor I would like to introduce you to Ricky Dillon and Trevor Moran" we said hi and they told us about how they were starting a YouTube channel. We all exchanged numbers and got along very well.

Then it was time to say are goodbyes and off touring. I was happy because I got to spend 4months in a tour bus with my love.

                  Nialls P.O.V.

around

9:46pm

Liam was snoring away me and Harry nuzzled on the couch and Zayn and Louis playing FIFA I Totally Ship

                         Zouis.

I phone buzzed and it was a text from...Luke Hemmings

From Luke;

Hey mate lets chat sometime.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8 I will make it so it is not so late so u can see what happens and cause sometimes cliffhangers r just like omg just tell me' so yea I will get that to u guys as soon as possible...and also if u did not know this is from 4years ago way back when they met and I know they were discovered on Xfactor but I wanted to make it different. ;-)