Chapter 4

Harrys P.O.V.

It was 8:30am and by that time I was thinking about Niall just how perfect he is. His laugh is hair and mostly his accent it was so sexy. I probably was in my bed for half an hour or so then I finally was getting dressed.

Louis walked in looking for his red striped shirt which I dont know how it got in here. Once ge finally left I thought I had to tell them. All of them that I'm...gay

                      Nialls P.O.V.

9:30am

I woke up looking like shit scrolling through twitter. When I saw my old friend Ashton Irwin I quickly messaged him.

             To Ashton:

Hey Irwin haven't seen you in awhile

After that I looked at the clock and an hour had already went by.

10:30am

I decided to go eat food I grabbed cereal milk left overs from nandos and chips. I love FOOD food and sleep are the best thing in the world.

Once I was done I grabbed clothes I wore a red polo shirt with some blue jeans. and waited for Harry and the boys to arrive.

                   Harrys P.O.V.

I dont know how the boys would take the news but I knew it was the right thing to do.

"Boys I need to tell you something"

"what is it hazza"they say gathering around me.

"well..I-I dont want you guys to be weirded out but..." I say looking down at my brown boots.

"Tell us harry no matter what we are still friends" Zayn says putting his hand on my shoulder. It took me awhile to find the right words but I finally confessed.

"I-I'm....gay"

They all looked at me. They actually took the news well saying thats great or Yaaaaassssss that was actually zayn who said 'yas'

                  Nialls P.O.V.

11:49am

After 10mins harry texted me.

    From Harry:

be there in 5mins

     To Harry:

Okay ;)

I wondered how he would take the winkie face or what he said but the greatest thing happend he replied:

       From Harry:

:*

I couldn't help but smile. After waiting someone knocked at my door giving me a big hug it was Louis for a second I was scared. Afterwards I hugged back.

"im so so so so sorry I was mean but I think it was cause I was jealous of that accent of yours" he whispered and I smiled.

We walked back to the car and me and harry glared at each other. We were on our way to a restaurant which I dont know what or where. But I was sitting in the back seat with Louis and Liam. I was in the middle making me sit by Liam.

"Hey I'm sorry what happened in nandos...and we are all sorry but we wanna be your friend so I hope u can forgive us-me" I thought about what he said it was sweet so I said

"yes"

"No no no Niall it's Yaaaaassssss" Zayn screaming and dancing in the passenger seat next to Harry. Smiling with joy I thought I have knew friends...

                     Louis P.O.V.

We were finally at Nandos. Harry said this was Nialls favorite place and we liked it to, but Harry said 'Nialls' I think Harry might have a crush on Niall. Then again when Harry told us he was gay I was relieved that they took the news so well. That meant I could tell them that to and someday tell Zayn how I feel about him.

                     (After lunch)

                      Harrys P.O.V.

When lunch was over with I took the boys home. Tomorrow was Monday I hate mondays.

"Are you taking me home"

"Not quite" I grin at him I wanted to go to the the park and talk to him. Maybe tell him I like him. I need to know if he feels the same. We were here I was happy I was lucky I had a blanket in the back seat of my car.

"Harry what are we doing here?" he asked but I tried to keep him quiet,just for a little while longer.

                          Nialls P.O.V.

We were at a park for some weird reason. I dont know what he was doing but I kinda liked it.

"we're here" he placed the blanket on the ground. He sat and patted the spot next to him and smirked at me. I laughed then sat.

"I'm happy we are friends Niall" he lays down friends maybe I was wrong he didn't like me that way.

"yea me too" I layed right beside him both facing each other.

"Niall I want to tell you something...something important"

"yea what is it" I was scared at the response he was going to say.

"I-I kinda have a crush...on y-ou"  My heart was pounding with joy I have to tell him I feel the same.

"Harry I like you to I thought you didn't feel the same" he said he did and right then he leaned in and kissed me I felt like I was on cloud 9.