Chapter 3

Niall P.O.V.  (before bumping into Harry)

I was walking to my house thinking of the conversation I had with my family.

                  *flashback*

               Nialls P.O.V.

After nandos I was finally at my mums.

I was glad to see her and my brother Greg.

"Aww honey I missed you so much" she say and kisses my cheek.

"Hey brother how was school"  he says while punching me lightly. I had to lie I couldnt tell the truth to him or my mum.

"It was....fine"

                        *flashback over*

I would've stayed longer but I decided to leave. I was walking ,on my way home still thinking about what Liam said. next time horan,next time. what did that mean? was he going to do something? why what did I ever do to him? or any of them I questioned myself but then this boy bumped into me. Once I was up I saw who it was....Harry.

"Um sorry mate didn't see were I was going"Harry said I was scared was the others with him to jump me or something? what do I say?

"Niall.....I just wanted to say I'm so sorry I was mean to you and I know I was a total ass but I wanna know if we can be...friends" was this true Harry styles wants to be my friend?

"um...I-I guess we cou-ld" I stuttered a bit.

"That would be amazing so do you wanna hang out tomorrow just me and you?"

"sure...I gotta get home see you tomorrow" that was the first time I did not stutter to Harry.

"Wait here's my number call me so we can hang out" I took the number while exchanging mine aswell. Then we both walked off. Why did I have this great feeling of being friends with him? he was a jerk but it feels different....like if I liked Harry

                       Harrys P.O.V.

After running into Niall I was glad we were becoming friends. But one thing is I have to get the boys to like him aswell. How? I finally was home with the carrots for louis and Liams medication. Liam tackled me down while walking in the house making me drop the bag. He picked it up and grabbed the medicine leaving me on the ground. Louis then ran up to me.

"Oh my god....are the carrots okay" as ge grabs the bag I finally get up.

"yes the fucking carrots are okay what about me" I say louis just shrugs and goes to the living room. I have to tell them about what happeded

"Vas happenin" zayn jumps on my back and I throw him to the floor.

"Ok so I need to tell you guys something" I say concerned they wont be to excited to hear.

"What is it" they all ask at the same time.

"I ran into Niall wgen I was going to the drugstore and we talked for a few,and we were gonna hang out tomorrow just wanted to let you know"

"wait Niall, Nerd Niall?" zayn asked

"yes and im just sayin we should all be friends with him I mean we always picked on him lets be friends with him please for me guys."

"Well I guess,if he's your friend he's ours to" louis says while rapping his arm around my shoulder. The others finally agreed. I was thrilled.

                    Nialls P.O.V.

As I was still walking home I thought about it. Why Harry? why do I like Harry? His green eyes and those beautiful dimples when he smiles. I noticed that I got a text from Harry

   From Harry:

Hey I got the boys to agree we should all hang out is that okay?

The boys? I thought wait he.said only me and him? how did he get Liam to agree? after what happened in nandos I dont know I dont care as long as Harry is there

   To Harry: 

Sure um how about tomorrow around noon.

After a few minutes he replied back

    From Harry:

great see u then ;)

I blushed after reading the winkie face but what really I wanted to know if Harry felt the same way.