Chapter 9

*The day after the party*

                Ashtons P.O.V.

I woke up on the couch laying next to Luke. I grabbed my phone and saw it was 7am I was the only one up. So I scrolled through my twitter and checked instagram aswell. After Michael woke up rubbing his eyes, walking to the kitchen. I followed.

"Morning Mikey" I say grabbing the milk and cereal. He looked at me and turned away. I think he probably got 'turnt up' last night like louis.

"Ugh..."

"Someone's grumpy" I say making a face he flipped me off and we both started laughing.

"You guys sound like fucking donkeys dieing" Louis said. Then everyone was up

"Oh Louis I think you might want to check instagram" we all started laughing, Louis went through insta and saw him dancing and singing ' girls just want to have fun' he was embarrassed

"Ok which one of u dickheads posted this on my indtagram" he said pointing at all of us. I finally confessed it was me and he grabbed me in a choke hold. Not violently but to the point were I would just apologize. I did so and we all started messing around.

"Come on let's go check YouTube" Harry said running to the computer with Niall.

What were they checking? why? I paced my walking and saw they uploaded weekly videos of them.

I was proud of them I just forgot I had to tell the boys we were a band too.

"Hey Niall did I ever tell you we were a band"

"A boy band?"

"Well it's more of a pop rock thing, and we don't like to be called 'Boy Band'... we are just starting like you so yea" I say awkwardly.

"Sounds great what's your guys name"

"5 Seconds Of Summer" We all say Zayn loooked confused laughed and said

"Why were 4 Seconds Of Summer already taken"

"Fuck off" I say

"Zayn.that's stupid cause we are One Direction that's like saying uh were 5

Direction already taken stupid ass" Niall says.

"All right Niall you want to go, you want to fight F-I-T-E"

"Did you even go to kindergarten" Niall says.With a come back

                      Nialls P.O.V.

We went out and got some groceries once we got in the store Louis got a cart and was riding around the store

"YOU'RE NEVER TO OLD TO DO THIS!!!!" Louis screamed through the store.

"Louis stop acting so damn childish" Zayn screeched. Louis stopped and fell to Zayn they gazed into each others eyes. I thought why dont they just date already they're to damn cute.

But as Louis would say 'I dont know if he's into me'

"Hey love birds lets go" Harry smirked ran up to me and grabbed my hand. Moving our hands back and fourth. We were on are way home.

*back at the house*

"Hey Niall can I talk to you...alone" he stopped at the word 'alone' looking at Louis.

"Sure" We walk to the band room, closed the door behind us I sat in the blue beanbag sinking in laughing.

"I need to tell you something" he said rubbing his hands together I was nervous of what his next words were.

"I-I like...Louis" he whispered I smiled widely going crazy he was nervous I could tell he always looks at his shoes.

"This is great" he looked at me with a confused look. I have to tell him about Louis.

"How?"

"Well lets just say he likes you too" at first it was hard to believe but he finally knew I was telling the truth.

"H-How do I tell him?"

"Leave that to me" I smirked and got up as quick as I could.

"HARRY LOUIS COME HERE!!!!" despite the look on Zayns face I think he was pretty happy. They came in the room I told them to close the door while Liam could talk to Ashton Michael Luke and Calum.

"What is it babe"Harry asked I sat on his lap on the beanbag chair and told Louis to sit by Zayn.

"Zayn tell them what you told me...go on" I said hugging Harry. It took awhile for him to speak while it was silent I whispered to Harry what Zayn told me. just like.me he was smiling like I did.

"Tell me Zayn" Zayn finally spoke the words out.

"I-I like you Louis...I mean like like" Louis blushed and spoke.

"I like you too" They hugged and me and Harry awed they blushed and just glared at one another. We finally left the room and told the boys the news

"Boys we got a new couple Zouis" Zayn kissed Louis cheek. I was glad I could make someones day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I had this upload late school started so I may only be able to upload on weekends just to let u guys know when uploads r going to be up ily guys ;-)