Chapter 11~ I Love Him

[A/N: Heeeeeeey! Sorry for the long wait! I went to the snows for the Winter and when i got home I WAS SO TIRED! But anywaaaaays...Enjoy! :3]

Amu immediately stopped in mid-air of placing the phone down. Her golden orbs widened at the question.

“What?” she simply asked. Amu slowly turned her waist to face him.

“I said, Will you go on a date with me?” repeated Ikuto.

“N-No, what I meant was, w-why?” she stammered, while slowly blushing in embarrassment.

“Hmm…maybe because I like you?” Ikuto answered, with a tone of ‘Duh!’.

“B-But you just b-broke up with Jenna!”

“Aww Amuuuu! Just answer already!” pouted Ikuto.

Amu gave a sigh and folded her arms. “Fine.”

Ikuto immediately smirked and said, “Are my charms that influencing?”

“Ikuto stop! Otherwise I won’t go!” she exclaimed.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Ikuto let go of Amu and called out, “I’ll get it!” He gave Amu a peck on the cheek and ran out of the kitchen. Amu still stood there, trying to process what just happened. Never mind, it’s just a date. But what should I wear? And what do I do? Do I plan it? I don’t know!

Amu walked to the front door and paid the man standing there. As he gave the boxes of pizza to her, he said,

“Hey pretty. Do you mind if I get a hold of your phone number?” he asked, winking at her. Unluckily for him, Ikuto was standing next to the door. Ikuto gave the man a blow to his nose. The pizza man clutched his nose, moaning loudly in pain. Ikuto wrapped an arm around Amu’s waist and pulled her against his chest.

“She’s taken,” he stated forcefully, his glare boring into the man’s skull.

“Okay okay! I get it!” he replied quickly, hurrying to his motorcycle.

After Ikuto closed the door, Amu jumped out of his grasp.

“What the hell, Ikuto?! You didn’t need to punch him!” she said.

“What? Can’t I show some affection for someone I love?” he replied, smirking at her.

Amu lightly punched him on the shoulder. “Shut up.”

Ikuto smirked and pulled her to him. He placed his mouth on hers and began slowly kissing her. Amu slowly closed her eyes and found her arms wrapping around his neck. They continued until…

“Ahem!”

Amu immediately jumped away from Ikuto, trying to keep the boxes of pizza stable. They both turned to find Kukai waiting for them.

“Are you guys done?…cause I’m really hungry,” Kukai said grinning widely.

“Yea yea. Lets go,” Amu replied walking to the living room.

Time Skip: Halfway through the movie~

Amu sat with her head on Ikuto’s shoulder. She had only eaten 4 slices of Plain Cheese pizza and was already full. Ikuto had eaten the rest of the slices in her box. Her eyes began to waver as sleepiness took over her. Ikuto noticed that she had begun falling asleep.

“Amu. Lie on my lap. I’m sitting at the edge of the couch so put your head on it and lie on me,” he said to her.

“No.”

“Why not?” he asked.

Amu gave a sigh. “We haven’t even gone on a date and you’re already telling me to do stuff like this.”