Chapter 19~ Piggyback Racing

"I call the the bedroom with the ensuite!" yelled Amu, as she ran down the corridor to their hotel room. Instead of having individual rooms, Ikuto had booked the whole group into a family room. It was a lot better that way since they could be together and hang out.

"Aww man! I wanted that!" whined Utau. She stopped running and pouted as she walked to the room. The others followed behind her, as they watched Amu unlock the door and enter.

The group had just arrived in Chicago about a few hours before and had made a trip to the hotel first to put down all their bags and rest. 

"Hey Utau?" yelled Amu, from one of the bedrooms. Utau thought she was probably in the one with the ensuite.

"What?" she whined. Amu's head popped out of the door.

"The ensuite bedroom has 2 double beds!" cried Amu. Utau fist-bumped the air ten billion times.

"What's up babe?" Kukai asked, coming up behind her and hugging her waist.

"We're sharing a room with Amu and Ikuto!" she squealed.She kissed him on the cheek before quickly dragging her bag off to the room.

The hotel room had 4 bedrooms in total. One was Amu's and Utau's. The other was the same room as Amu and Utau's excpet no bathroom. Rima, Nagihiko, Miki and Yoru were in that room. Su, Dia, Rhythm and Temari shared 2 bunk beds in another room. The final room was just a double bed in which Ran and Daichi shared.

"Let's go midnight swimming!" yelled Ran, while they were in the middle of watching an episode of Modern Family.

"Sounds fun!" said Amu, grinning. She nudged Ikuto who dropped his chocolate bar on the floor and glared at her.

"Let's go shopping now!" cried Utau, who immediately stood up. A few of the others groaned.

"But we already have swimsuits!" whined Miki. Utau pouted in defeat.

"Besides, I'm not going shopping at nine o clock at night!" said Rima, focusing her attention back to the tv screen.

~*~

"Wait. Sh! Here they come," Amu whispered to the others quietly. She gripped the handle as she peered through the leaves of the hedge.

"Wait for my call. They're almost in the target spot!" grinned Rima quietly. She began to pump the water quietly on her gun. She rose a little from her crouching position once she saw the guys in front of the hedge, looking slightly confused and lost.

"Ready?"

"3...2....1...FIRE!"

Amu, Utau, Rima, Miki and Ran jumped to their feet and shot the unsuspecting boys with their water guns.

"Eat this crap!" yelled Ran as she aimed at Daichi. The boys were trying to shield themselves with their arms while constantly yelling "STOP!"

The girls kept on laughing at their faces and continued shooting until their was no ammo left. Once all their water had run out, the girls ran past all the shocked boys and cannon balled into the pool. Since they all jumped at the same time, a huge wave of water splashed onto the boys leaving them shivering.

"You guys are bullies!" whined Kukai, as he climbed into the pool. He swam underwater to unsuspecting Utau who was talking to Ran and pulled her underwater. He held her under for 2 seconds before realeasing her to the surface. Utau appeared, spitting and splashing water everywhere. The two of them soon got into a splashing fight. 

Amu was about to swim away but two strong arms held her back by the waist. She turned around pouting at Ikuto to let her go. 

"Nope. You're not going anywhere babe," smirked Ikuto as he pulled her closer to his chest. Amu pouted more and tried to pull his arms free from her. She completely failed and cursed him for having muscles.