Chapter 18~ Plane Romance

"Chicago, here we come!" exclaimed Utau, Amu, Rima and Ran, excitedly. The others just stared at them, as they shook their heads. A few people had begun to look at them weirdly, but none of them cared. They were sitting in the waiting area, with their luggage around their feet. In about half an hour, they would be boarding the plane.

"I am bored as heck!" whined Kukai. Daichi placed around his brother's shoulder and pretended t cry, "I know right? I even forgot to charge my PSP last night!"

"Will you shut up?" said Rima, who was reading a new comic, again.

"Lighten up will you Rima! It IS pretty boring!" exclaimed Rhythm, slapping her on the back. She glared holes into the back of his head but he didn't notice.

Amu sighed ad leaned back in her chair. "I need coffee," she whined. It was only 4 am. Ikuto handed her a cup of coffee, "Here's mine, it's still hot." She smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek before sipping on the creamy and sweet coffee.

"I brought a deck of cards. You guys wanna play Bloody Mary?" suggested Dia. 

"Our savior from the evil depths of boredom!" exclaimed Nagihiko with sarcasm. Everyone chuckled lightly but slid off their seats to the ground floor.

"Okaaay. There are...14 of us so...each of us will get 3 and one will get 4," counted Dia, as she shuffled the deck after removing the three queens.

"Loser eats 3 jalapenos!!" exclaimed Rima, rubbing her palms together gleefully. Everyone sighed but continued to stay for the game.

~*~

"Holy shit, I don't know anymore!" wailed Kukai. It was only him and Rima left. Rima had the Queen of Hearts but was still smiling evilly at him. Kukai was feeling like he wanted to shit his pants.

"Come on Kukai!" cheered Utau. "If you win it, I'll give you one command."

Kukai's eyes brightened up and he began to focus hard on the two cards Rima was holding out. Ever so slowly, he raised his hand to the right card and then the left, then the right and left and right and left and right and left...

"Hurry up! We have to board in 10 minutes!" said Ikuto, from his spot next to Kukai.

"Calm yo tits dude! Let me be!" argued Kukai, before taking the left one. And what do you know, it's the Queen of Hearts!

"Fuck!"

Kukai began to switch the cards to and fro behind his back and then placed them in front of Rima. She smiled evilly at him and selected the one on the right. She had won.

Kukai began to fake cry and they walked to the plane's entrance. He was wailing about something to do with 'girls are smarter' and that he was going to die. From hotness.

Everyone stood up, grab their bags and trailed behind a pregnant lady next to a very VERY old man. 

"Is that her dad?" Utau whispered to Amu. Amu shrugged, looking down at her ticket.

The lady in front if them suddenly said, "Come on babe, let's have a lovely family in Chicago!", holding the old man's hand. All the guy's and girl's jaws dropped to the ground. The man looked like the woman's FATHER.

Ikuto, who was in front of the line, moved up to the get his ticket checked.

"Ticket, please."

~*~

"Holy cheeseballs! We're in first class BISHES!" squealed Utau.

"I've always been in business class, but this is even cooler!" agreed Miki.