Deleted Scene #2

So, in my version of Descendants 2, I made Ellie get captured WITH Ben. There was two ways I could have gone. A)What I did, and get her captured or B) Have her talking with Carlos, Evie, and Jay when Ben gets nabbed. 

Below is the version I did at first. Originally, Ellie was talking with the three! 

Enjoy!

___________________________________

I follow Ben down the stairs. The least I can do is explain. I have to explain. To Carlos... and to Evie and Jay, who all three took me in last year after the disastrous scene with Chad and Queen Leah. 

I hear Evie say "So...?" right as I come down after Ben. Ben looks back and his face lights up, but I put a hand up. 

"I'm not coming. I'm explaining."

"Ellie?" Carlos exclaims. "You---But----You came HERE?"

I nod, slowly. 

"Where's Mal?" Evie asks Ben.

"She's not coming back." Ben says, looking at me. "And neither is Ellie."

"What?" Evie gives me a quick glance then huffs. "I'll talk to her." She crosses over to a megaphone-looking thing and puts a hand on it. "M? Mal, it's Evie. Let me just talk to you for a second. Mal, come on."

"GO AWAY!" Mal's voice yells from inside. 

"Evie, it's no use." I tell her. 

"Ellie, why are you even here?" Carlos asks. "Everyone thinks you went missing in Auradon! I mean, like kidnapped. Or something."

"I came here with Mal. Carlos, admit it, I never fit in there. Any more than Mal did." I say. 

"But you grew up there! You belong there more than we even do!" Carlos says. 

Jay glances at Evie. "Maybe give them a couple hours to cool off."

"A couple of hours won't make a difference, Jay." I snap. "You guys didn't even notice, did you?"

"Notice what?" They all ask. 

"EVERYTHING! You didn't hear Ned, you didn't see Chad??" I yell. 

Carlos looks around. "But we----" he stops. "Uh, guys? Where's Ben?"

Evie pushes Carlos aside to stare down the misty aisle where Ben had walked down. "Ben. Ben!"

Someone starts walking forward, and the three relax. "Ben, don't scare us like that!" Evie says. I cross my arms. Something looks wrong.....

"Scare you?" Says a familiar, annoyingly mischievous voice. "But that's my speciality."

"Harry." Evie mutters under her breath.

"What did you do with Ben?" Jay yells. 

"OH! Eh," Harry points back. "We nicked him. Hm? Yeah, and if you want to see him again..." He points up. "Have Mal come to the chip shoppe tonight. Alone." He points to each of us. 

I have never wanted to punch somebody more.

"Uma wants... a little visit." Harry grins. He looks over at Jay and his lip curls upward. "Aw, Jay... Seems like ye've lost yer touch."

Jay jerks froward but Evie grabs him. "Jay!"

"Ohhh!" Harry laughs. He turns to Carlos. "Arf!"

Carlos gives him a look that clearly says YOU ARE AN IDIOT. Harry turns to leave. 

____________________________

This WAS what was going to happen... But I decided Ellie getting kidnapped was more fun. Plus, I didn't want her to intrude on the "waffle hut" and "space between" scenes. 

Hope you guys enjoyed!