WICKED WORLD update

yeah... so I didn't do  Wicked World as much as I said I would. Honestly, I didn't really get into it because Ellie's evolved so much since then and I didn't really enjoy going back to that character of her. Plus, Wicked World characters talk SO FREAKING FAST and it's hard to transcribe it all to paper. 

Or... computer. Whatever.

Anyway, I don't think I'm going to continue this. It's just not as much fun as I thought it'd be, and writing things you don't enjoy never comes out well. Forcing stuff just sounds stiff. 

BUT! I'm working on a few fan fictions I'm having a LOT of fun with. 1: Ellie in the "Selection!" Ben is holding a Selection, and Ellie gets chosen from Clermont. But there is a guard there who catches her attention... how will it end? Mwahah. It's fun. 

Another: Ellie in "The Heroes Of Olympus"! She arrives just before Jason, Piper, and Leo. A daughter of Hades, and the blessing of Khione... will Gaea consider her as much a threat as the other seven?

(Don't worry, she's not one of the seven. I'm not intruding. She'll just be a main factor against Gaea.)

There's a chance I might end up just keeping these for fun---but eventually I think I'll publish them. Right now they're in early modes, just me having fun building Ellie in two different worlds I haven't experimented in yet. yay!