Desperate, horror movie and the kiss.

The boys finished their practice and stepped down from the stage.

 “You were amazing. I wish I could dance like you guys.” I said and the chuckled.

 “I could teach you.” Dana said. I smiled at him.

 “I would love that.” He smiled back. Dana is like my little brother even though I’m only one year older than him.

 “There, we’re done until tonight when it’s time for the show. Who wanna go to the movies?” Everyone raised their hands but before we left I noticed something.

 “Wait guys. We’re one man short. Where’s David.”

 “Of course you’re the one who notices his absence.” Will smirked at me. I just waved him off.

 “Anyone knows where he is?” I asked.

 “He went to the toilet that is on the way out. We can wait for him there.” Gabe said and I nodded. We started walking towards the exit.

 We passed the toilets when I heard something.

 “No, just get off. I need to leave or the other ones will leave without me.” That was David. What the hell?

 “Guys, did you hear that?” They stopped to listen.

 “Oh, come on. Just a quickie.” A way too sweet voice said. Oh, no. I started walking towards their voices. They were around the corner. Lena was all over David, trying to get his shirt off. He tried to fight her but he’s too much of a gentleman to hurt a girl.

 “Are you serious!? You really are a slut!” I said and she turned around and gave me death glares.

 “What did you just call me?” She started walking towards me.

 “A slut. He’s saying no over and over again and you’re just too stupid to get it. You tried sounding “sexy” but to me you just sounded desperate. You need to get over yourself.” She didn’t say anything. She just stared at me. Then I didn’t even have the time to react before she had raised her hand and it was on it’s way towards my face. I know how to defend myself, believe me. But someone else beat me to it. Before I knew it Lena was lifted of the ground and roughly pushed away from me as the person stood in front of acting like a shield.

 David.

 “You’re not worth my time anyways.” Lena said and stood up. She wasn’t hurt. Maybe a small bruise where she hit the floor but nothing more than that. She gave us one last mean look and left.

 David turned to me.

 “Are you okay?” He asked worriedly as he started looking for bruises.

 “Yeah, I’m fine. She didn’t hit me.” I looked up at him. “The question is are you okay?” He chuckled a little.

 “I’m fine. She’s just too much sometimes. I’m happy this is her last show.” I nodded and he hugged me. “You’re awesome, you know that?” I laughed.

 “Now I know that.” We let go of each other and he smiled at me. I returned it. We started walking back to the others and David put his arm around my waist. I didn’t mind one bit.

 When we reached the others they raised their eyebrows at us, we just waved them off. They laughed at us.

 We arrived at the cinema 20 minutes later and of course we had a hard time agreeing on one movie. Cole, Dana, Will and David wanted to see The Conjuring which was a horror movie. Gabe and I certainly didn’t want that.

 “Do we have to watch it?” I whined. The others, except for Gabe, chuckled at me.

 “I’ll protect you babe.” David said and hugged me from behind. I looked down and blushed. The others laughed at me.