Sore loser, drawing and jealousy

We heard Dana cursing under his breath while he made my breakfast. Wow, he really was a sore loser. I laughed.

 “Is he always like this when he loses?” I asked the others and gestured towards the kitchen.

 “You have no idea.” Will said and smirked.

 “Well, I’m going to get my own breakfast.” Gabe said and left the living room

 “So, what are the plans for today?” I asked and turned my body so I was facing the others more.

 “We’re going to Dallas today so we don’t really have anything to do more than being on the bus.” David said. I nodded.

 “Well, that’s boring.” I slumped in the couch and the others laughed at me. I tried to pretend to be annoyed but their laughs are contagious so soon I was laughing too. Then I got an idea.

 “I know what I can do!” I jumped of from the couch and speed walked to my room. I found what I needed and went back to the others. “And it doesn’t involve you guys.”

 “Hey!”

 “What!”
 “Oh, come on!”

 I just giggled and spread my stuff all over the table.

 “I didn’t know you could do this.” David said and started touching my stuff and examining it. I slapped his hand away.

 “Don’t touch.” No one touches this stuff.

 “Dude, she’s amazing at drawing, you should see some of her portraits, they are awesome.” Cole said.

 “They’re in my suitcase.” I said. They just looked at me and I smirked. I know that I’m good and how am I supposed to be successful with it if I didn’t show it to people.” Cole shrugged and left the room to go and get it.

 “Where is the last egg!?” Was heard from the kitchen. David and I looked at each other and burst out laughing. Gabe came out from the kitchen and gave us a death stare. “Now, what am I supposed to eat?” I shrugged.

 “There are more edible stuff in the kitchen other than eggs.”

 “You knew egg was the only thing I eat for breakfast and still you use the last one in your little food fight.”

 “I didn’t think about it then. I just threw something.” Gabe shook his head at me.

 “I hate you.” He said and left the room.

 “Love you too.” I called after him and then I got to work.

 “You have been getting a lot better since the last time we saw you.” Cole said as he entered the living room again but this time he had my drawings in his hand.

“Thanks.” I said and smiled at him. Then I looked down at the empty paper again, I sighed.

 “Guys, I don’t know what to write. I need some suggestions.” I looked pleadingly at them.

 “Well, you love Union J so draw them.” Dana said as he entered the room with my breakfast. I smiled at him.

 “That’s a good idea.” I took my breakfast. “Thank you. This will be the first time I taste your cooking.” He glared at me. “Calm down, I won’t make you do too much.” That made him smile.

 I took  a bite of the toast and literally died.

 “Dana, this is amazing. I didn’t know you could cook.

 ”There’s a lot you don’t know about me.” He said and pushed me lightly.

 After I had eaten the amazing breakfast I continued drawing. Everyone else had gone to do their own thing, except the flirt beside me.

 David had his arms wrapped around me from behind and his head rested on my shoulder as I let the pen run smoothly over the paper. I was drawing George Shelley now and it turned out pretty good. You could actually see that it was him. The hard thing with drawing portraits isn’t actually drawing the different parts, it is making it look like the person you’re drawing so it doesn’t just turn out to be a random person from your head.

 “You’re really good at this.” David said from behind me. I smiled.

 “Thanks.”

 “How long have you been drawing?”

 “Since I was six, so eleven years.”

 “I wish I could draw like that.”

 “And I wish I could dance like you guys.”

 “I could teach you.”

 “Someone is already filling that spot.”

 “Really, who?”

 “Dana.” I felt David freese. “What?” I asked.

 “Nothing.”

 I decided to leave it at that but David wasn’t as happy after I said that Dana was my teacher. He was really stiff and when I tried starting a conversation with him he only answered with short, one word answers so that the conversation died down quickly.

 Finally I finished the drawing and I was really proud of it, it was one of my better works. I was gonna stand up to collect all my supplies but was soon pulled down to someone’s lap.

 “Don’t leave yet.” David mumbled behind me.

 “Oh, so now you wanna talk.” I snapped, pulled his arms from me (with struggle) and stood up. I heard him sigh.

 I took all my stuff and started heading to my room. David followed. He closed the door when he entered behind me and I sighed. Here we go.

 “What?” I asked as I put down my stuff. He shrugged as I turned around. “So I can leave then.” I started walking towards the door but he walked in front of it.

 “No. you can’t leave, not yet.” He said and looked me in the eyes. I wasn’t sure of what emotion I saw in them.

 “Why not. You don’t wanna talk to me anyways.” I said with attitude.

 “I don’t want you to be angry with me.”

 “Then you shouldn’t have talked to me when I wanted to.”

 “I didn’t wanna talk because… because…” He took a hand through his hair and groaned.

 “Why David? You can’t just be all flirty with me and then not talk to me at all.”

 “I was jealous, okay!” That left me stunned.

 “Why would you be jealous?”

 “Because Dana is your dance teacher and not me. I wanna be that.” He looked at me and I could see that all anger is gone and now replaced with guilt.

 “Are you serious! Is this how it’s going to be!? I can’t do anything with a guyfriend without you getting jealous and just ignore me instead of actually talking to me about it!? We aren’t even together so you have no right to be jealous, a boyfriend can be and actually make a deal out of it, you can’t David. You can’t. If you wanted something to happen you should have made a move. Not just confuse the girl with both her feelings and yours. You should have…” I was suddenly cut of by someone’s very, very soft lips on mine.