1. Meeting

[SEUNGMIN]

It was a little later than midnight when I started walking back to my house from the story just around the corner.

As I was peacefully walking, a man pulled my hands behind me, my bags dropping, and held me against the wall.

"You look fun to play with." I was then thrown onto what seemed to be a chair as he put a blindfold over my eyes. Saying I was scared was an under statement, I was beyond just scared.

"Now...what should I use this time?" The sounds of knives rubbing against each other hit my ears as I stiffened.

Doing what I knew how to do, I started yelling, shouting for help until I felt a sharp pain threw my left leg. He had cut me.

"shut your mouth before i have to shut it closed too." the man said, whispering into my ear. As I started loosing hope,

Bang.

I heard a loud clash that was coming from the right and some heavy breathing. My blindfold was taken off and I was no longer tied to a chair.

I kept my eyes closed, considering that I didn't really want to see my surroundings of this place.

The person that was 'saving' me had me stand up, only to fall back down in extreme pain.

"Well darn." He sighed, lifting me and taking light steps in order to not disturb me.

I finally got the courage to open my eyes to see that I was in a man's arms. Being held bridal style.

"You finally opened your eyes huh? You shouldn't be out this late you know?" The mysterious man said.

I wasn't paying attention and was just admiring his face features. I didn't reply and honestly, I don't think I ever did.

"Yah! Are you listening??" This mysterious boy yelled to snap my out of my daydream. I shake my head a bit and not purposely gained his attention.

He looks down at me and graced me with his entire face. I almost died of a heart attack right then and there.

"What are you doing now?" And another question I did not answer.

"Hey, you really are beautiful" I said unconsciously. I immediately covered my mouth after saying those words.

"Uh...Thanks?" I mentally facepalmed myself. I probably just made this guy uncomfortable. I should probably get off because I'm quite heavy.

"I think you can put me down. I can walk." He just stared at me with a blank face.

"You think I'll let you walk with that massive cut on your knee?" The man asked. I nodded, "Well, you're wrong. I'm not letting you go."

I sighed, "But I'm heavy." The man scoffed.

"You heavy?? Are you sure?" The man said sarcasticly, "Oh and by the way, my name's Hwang Hyunjin. What's yours?"

"Kim Seungmin." I answered quickly.

"Also...I sorta need to know where you live cause I've been walking you to my house this entire time." Hyunjin shyly admitted.

"Is it fine if I stay at your house for the night?" I asked Hyunjin. He nodded.

"Won't your parents be questioning you?" Hyunjin asked. I scoffed.

'Like they'd care' I murmured.

"What?" Hyunjin asked.

"I live with a couple roommates and they couldn't care less where I'm at." I told him honestly, "At least I think."