2. New Day

[HYUNJIN]

It was around 3am when I woke up. I was basically trapped. In Seungmin's arms. Seungmin had his arms and legs draped over my body while we were sleeping. My face flushed a bright red as Seungmiin cuddled closer to my torso.

"S-Seungmin?" I stuttered thanks to the nervousness I was feeling. Seungmin slightly moved around a bit and put his head on my shoulder.

"I don't wanna move..." Seungmin murmured. I felt his breathe against the skin on my neck. My breathe hitched.

"C-can you get off please?" I asked lightly. Seungmin finally opened his eyes and realized the position we were in. He immediately jumped off the bed and onto the floor.

"Owww..." Seungmin groaned. He finally stood up after composing himself, "I'm sorry!! I'm used to just cuddling with my family!! I'm sorry!!"

I chuckled, " Don't worry about it. Come here." I patted the spot on the bed right next to me.

He stared at me and then continued to lay down. This time, I draped my legs and arms over Seungmin. "Good night."

And I fell asleep, slightly flustered.

[SEUNGMIN]

Help me help me help me help me.

Hyunjin let out little snores from his mouth. However, I couldn't sleep knowing the position we were in. I was way too flustered and there were too many things on my mind.

I closed my eyes and attempted to sleep, but as expected, I couldn't. My next plan was to escape out of Hyunjin's arms.(and legs)

I squirmed around and I could only feel Hyunjin hold me tighter. "Don't leave...." He murmured. I softened and thought for a second.

I sighed and stayed in his embrace. Just then, I felt a little paw step on my back. Kkami. Kkami came up and sat directly on my foot.

So basically, I have Hyunjin wrapped around me(literally) and Kkami on my foot. I couldn't move an inch without waking someone up.

I then decided to just sleep and pretend everything around me was family. I then eventually fell asleep.

[AUTHOR]

Sound the alarm clock!!!

*WEE WOO*

The two were still in bed by the time the alarm clock rung. Seungmin was awake. Hyunjin wasn't. Kkami was awake and off of Seungmin's foot.

"Hey Hyunjin wake up." Seungmin started to shake Hyunjin lightly. He then moved all his body parts and faced the other side.

Finally Seungmin was free!! Seungmin then got off the bed and sat there.

"I'm sorry...." Hyunjin murmured. Seungmin stared at him in confusion. That makes no sense! (A/n: if anyone gets that, I'm proud!!)

Seungmin groaned and decided to be evil for once. He grabbed onto Hyunjin's leg and started to drag him out of bed. He landed on the floor with a clunk.

"Owww...what happened??" Hyunjin sat up and rubbed his eyes. He opened them to be greeted by Seungmin crouching in front of him.

"I sorta don't have any clothes." The words escaped out of Seungmin's mouth. Hyunjin then sat up and gave some clothes to Seungmin.

"Thanks. I'm gonna shower now." Seungmin then walked into the bathroom and started to shower.

Hyunjin sighed. He had a couple minutes of thinking time before he got a text message. He opened the contact and realized it was from his mom.