7. Back

2:38 am dudes, I'm prepared....hopefully

~~~~~~~

[AUTHOR]

"Seungmin, why didn't you tell us that you were bullied??"

The room became silent. 8 pairs of eyes were staring at Seungmin. Seungmin didn't answer. Of course, Hyunjin had the worse reaction.

"Bullied?" Hyunjin questioned with a bitter voice. Everyone's eyes were now on Hyunjin and his bitter smile, "And you didn't tell me?" Seungmin kept his head down and refused to face Hyunjin.

"Let's...leave you two alone." Woojin requested. However, Seungmin was desperate not to be alone with Hyunjin. He looked at Jeongin with puppy eyes but it was no use. Jeongin left the two and so did everyone else. Seungmin scooted aside, making the distance bigger between Seungmin and Hyunjin.

It was silent. It was a good five minutes before Hyunjin did something no one was expecting. Hyunjin came up and kissed Seungmin. Of course, Seungmin was shocked but he melted into the kiss. Then it ended.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Hyunjin's voice cracked as he started letting out tears, "I didn't know they were hurting you....I could've protected you..."

Of course Seungmin never realized he was crying until he felt small drops of water falling on his shoulder. Hyunjin engulfed Seungmin in a giant bear hug as Seungmin hugged back as a response.

"So...your answer?" Hyunjin asked quietly after crying. Seungmin had forgotten what Hyunjin had asked so he tipped his head. Hyunjin understood what he meant and repeated his question.

"Ah yes. Well, when you said you didn't want to talk to me anymore, I thought you-you-" Seungmin paused trying to find a way to say it correctly.

"Continue." Hyunjin honestly thought he was having too much fun teasing Seungmin. Hyunjin winked at Seungmin but Seungmin never noticed.

"I thought you didn't like me anymore." Seungmin's eyes widened as he realized what he said, "I meant like as in friendly..." Seungmin flushed as he corrected himself.

Hyunjin found him cute and that word just wouldn't stop circling around his head. For as second, Hyunjin had thought that Seungmin knew that he liked him. But for some reason, Hyunjin didn't think Seungmin was gay so he was holding off for awhile.

Like he was there, Hyunjin got a text from Jeongin saying that Seungmin, was indeed gay. That meant Hyunjin could probably confess without getting the rejection of, 'Oh sorry, I'm not gay.'

Hyunjin always got that kind of reaction with whoever he confessed to. But honestly, they just said that to get away from Hyunjin. He has seen those kids initiate relationships with the same gender.

Seungmin caught Hyunjin staring at a wall with a serious look on his face. "Soo....cuddle buddies again??" Hyunjin snapped out of his thoughts and smiled at Seungmin.

"I thought you would never ask!" Hyunjin carried Seungmin bridal style and softly threw him on the couch. Hyunjin then layed on top of Seungmin while having extremely close contact with the other male.

"W-wait...w-w-what are y-you doing??" Seungmin asked with a stuttering and nervous tone of voice. Hyunjin again smirked(like he has done in almost every chapter) and came closer to Seungmin.

"You know..." Hyunjin started. He traced Seungmin's lips and soon traced other parts of his face. (Sounds weird I get it, just deal with it -3-) "I wonder what others would think of you....

When. I. Make. You. Mine."

At this point Seungmin was feeling like a flushing mess but to be honest, Seungmin was enjoying every moment of it. He knew that Hyunjin was way out of his league so he never would be gotten the courage to have any actual relationship until...

"So...Seungmin. I'm gonna ask you something and you better take it seriously." Hyunjin lightly whispered in Seungmin's ear making his shiver.

"Okay..." Seungmin whispered quietly. Seungmin had thought something bad had happened or that Hyunjin had become drunk again but the actual question blew his mind.

"Will you please be my boyfriend?"

~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter but honestly......I really want to leave this on like this and plus....I'm getting tired so...ya gurl is gonna go sleep!! ;) thanks for everything :))

-K