9. Birthday

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"

"Wait...today's my birthday?" Seungmin asked in shock, not believing he forgot his birthday.

"You forgot your own birthday?" Felix yelled. Seungmin just nodded and everyone started laughing.

"Well it's your birthday and we prepared everything! First, dinner!" Woojin clapped his hands and stated.

"Aren't you supposed to do cake first?" Chan asked. Woojin just glared at him.

"I prepared, my schedule. You may be my boyfriend but that doesn't mean that I have to listen!" Woojin glared at Chan as he nervously chuckled as everyone else laughed.

"YOU JUST GOT ROASTED BY YOUR BOYFRIEND!!" Felix shouted making everyone laugh harder, even Chan and Woojin.

"DINNER." Woojin shouted as he walked over to the dinner table, leading everyone else there too. Everyone sat down in couples, with Jeongin, the single baby in the end of the table.

Minho split up the dinner and gave a serving to everyone in the room, including the workers since there was extra.

<3

"So...cake next?" Jisung asked while stuffing his cheeks with rice that Minho had offered him.

"Actually...no." Woojin said as he kept roughly biting his serving of fried chicken. Everyone sighed and continued to talk while eating.

"So...Seungmin, did you have fun on your date?" Felix asked, wiggling his eyebrows at the two of them.

"Yeah of course! I haven't gone out of the house like that in awhile so of course it was fun, plus I was with my favorite person in the world!" Seungmin replied, oh and I forgot to mention, Hyunjin went to the bathroom.

"What about us?! Way to rub it in!" Jisung pretended to be hurt while Seungmin just glared at him.

"Okay choose, me or Minho." Seungmin asked and with no doubt or thought, he pointed to Minho. Seungmin just nodded.

"See, it's basically the same thing!" Seungmin just shouted, pointing his hand at Jisung while he just nervously laughed at Seungmin's outrage.

Hyunjin had come back from the restroom and sat down next to Seungmin, "Did I miss anything?" Seungmin just dhook his head.

"Now that you're back, the gifts!!" Woojin got out of the dining room area, cleaned the table and sat down all the gifts on the table, "Now open!"

^^Just cause I'm a lazy butt time skip^^

"THE CAKE!"

"FINALLY WOOJIN HOW LONG HAVE WE BEEN WAITING"

"DON'T JUDGE OKAY JUST EAT THE CAKE YOU KANGAROO!"

Minho cut the cake and handed it all to the peoplez and the workers. Everyone enjoyed the cake and both Hyunjin and Seungmin we're doing their own stuff in the corner....just cause...hehe

~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry if this was sucky but at the time of me writing this, I came back from Hawaii and now I'm tired and I got bug bites that annoy me so much....so please understand and I'll try to make better chapters in the future