8. Boyfriend

[AUTHOR]

"B-boyfriend??" Seungmin stuttered. He opened his mouth to say yes but he was way too shocked to actually say anything verbally so he just nodded.

"So we're dating now?" Seungmin asked. Hyunjin nodded and kept attacking Seungmin with little kisses.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting to do this." All I know, is that some people can think extremely wrong when you hear that but...

Hyunjin turned on a movie and cuddled with Seungmin the entire night. Hyunjin waited until Seungmin fell asleep to kiss him or do anything.

"I love you..." Hyunjin whispered.

"I love you too.." Seungmin spoke. Hyunjin smiled and carried Seungmin to his bed and slept while cuddling with each other.

{NEXT MORNING}(AUTHOR)

It was morning and Seungmin woke up with Hyunjin by his side. He smiled. He liked knowing that someone was there by his side no matter what happened.

And he hoped they would stay like this instead of fighting and ignoring each other like before. Seungmin loved when Hyunjin showed affection towards him.

But he knew they would both be hurt later. Afterall, relationships were banned and that's part of being an idol. They each had to sacrifice something so get the other.

And that's the part he hated about his dream. When think about being an idol, he didn't think he would have feelings towards anyone since no one in particular gained his interest.

However, here he was, with someone that he loved. He didn't know if Hyunjin felt the same, but whenever Hyunjin came close or did anything, Seungmin would feel an electric shock in his body and a little tingly sense in his heart.

But he wasn't thinking and started doubting himself and slowly started to realize, he was digging himself into a hole called depression. Of course, he didn't want anyone knowing so...he hid it all.

He thought that no one would realize because he acted exactly the same. Many weird thoughts came into Seungmin's mind and he slowly drifted away from the group.

And Hyunjin was the only one allowed to talk to him. Afterall, Seungmin had a soft spot for him. He did still see the others during practice, but he only attended twice a week.

His mind haunted him and everyone knew everything was wrong. It had been a total year after the two have been together. Meaning Seungmin had been feeling this for about a year.

Nothing helped him in this situation and it didn't help that he closed himself off from everyone. Seungmin often never had his parents around him, leading him to totally forget what it felt like to have them by his side.

He hasn't seen his parents in months and honestly, he forgot about them for awhile. He knew he was being dramatic but his mind got the best of him. No one knows what happened since he closed himself off.

It was then September 21. A day before Seungmin's birthday. Everyone had got him a gift and had planned everything. From Seungmin's presents to his surprise party.

The plan was for Hyunjin to get Seungmin out on a date. And at the end of the day, they would go to a dinner where everyone was waiting. There would be cake, soda (coke) and other deserts as well.

It had been Seungmin's desired party that he always wanted. It was something that he mentioned all day every day until..everything happened.

And that's when the plan happened. It went well...sorta.

Hyunjin knocked on Seungmin's door. "Hey Seungmin! Open up please!" After a couple of minutes, Seungmin opened the door. It was usual for him to do that.

"Why are you here today??" Seungmin asked, trying to be polite. Hyunjin smiled and grabbed Seungmin's forearm.

"Let's go on a date!! I have it all planned so get changed and I'll take care of the plans!!" Hyunjin smiled had shooed Seungmin back in his room for him to change.

"Okay okay..." Seungmin changed and lightly smiled. Honestly, Seungmin had completely forgotten about his birthday, thanks to Hyunjin coming and asking him on a date.

He got dressed and walked out of the house. "So....where are we going?" Seungmin asked Hyunjin, who was mindlessly walking around the area.

"I was thinking we could walk around for awhile, do some stuff and I have a surprise for you tonight!" Hyunjin exclaimed. Seungmin nodded as Hyunjin held his hand.

It was a breezy day, not to hot, not to cold. It was perfect in Seungmin's eyes.

First stop they had, ice cream! Cause everyone loves ice cream. Hyunjin had gotten a scoop of strawberry and a scoop of banana. Meanwhile, Seungmin just got Strawberry.

They sat in a nearby park and sat on a bench. They watched children play happily together while Seungmin's head rested on Hyunjin's shoulder.

They had a nice talk and Hyunjin had asked where Seungmin wanted to go next. Seungmin had answered, "The plushie shop!!" And that was their next destination.

It was three when they arrived at the shop. Seungmin was around wandering around the room and noticed something that...didn't really fit in.

A Day6 album. Seungmin literally ran towards the album rack and grabbed at least, one Day6 album. Day6 had a recent comeback and Seungmin hadn't had the chance to get it yet. (I don't stan Day6 so...plz don't fight me if anything is wrong)

Hyunjin had caught him at the rack and walked over. While Seungmin was getting the Day6 album, Hyunjin had gotten the Got7 album. Hyunjin had made sure that he paid for the albums. (Plus a small plushie Seungmin wanted)

They had spent an unbelievable amount of time in there, and it was already 5:30. They started walking around the streets and trying the street foods that they could find.

It was an amazing date in Seungmin's eyes, since this had aways been his dream date. He had only told Jeongin and that's it. Of course, Jeongin was already preoccupied by a man Seungmin did not know the name of.

They had spent two hours just walking and trying all types of food. It was okay honestly, cause that meant they were heading for the restaurant at 7:30, which was the time Hyunjin was supposed to bring him.

"Hey, let's go to the restaurant now!!" Hyunjin requested as he dragged the now smiling Seungmin by the wrist.

"Okay okay! Give me a minute though!!" Hyunjin let go and watched Seungmin tie his shoes. As soon as Seungmin got up, they went to the restaurant.

Hyunjin walked in first and hid somewhere inside the store.

"Hyunjin? Where'd you go?"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEUNGMIN!!!"

~~~~~~~~~

This book is coming to an end soon! I'll explain it more in the next couple of chapters, I hope you like them!

1147 words