11. Marriage

....if there are any mistakes, I'm sorry cause I've never actually been to a wedding...soo...I don't exactly know what's going on....

~~~~

[AUTHOR]

It was finally the day where Seungmin and Hyunjin were getting married. Of course there were a couple people that...didn't exactly except it, but they were thrown away by the couple.

It was their day and no one could ruin that. Wedding tradition being that they couldn't see each other, made both Seungmin and Hyunjin feel like they were literally in a Hellevator.

"Ughhhhh!! I wanna see him!!" Seungmin complained while sliding off the couch in the waiting room. Felix just laughed at him.

"You're so needy Seungmin! I didn't know you'd ever be like this!" Felix teased as he watched his best bud suffer on the couch by himself.

"You're gonna go through this someday too!!" Seungmin just shouted at the currently blond haired male in the room next to him.

"What do you mean?? I don't think I'm getting married anytime soon!" Felix just laughed while Seungmin just knew that Felix was gonna take those words back.

"That's what you think..." Seungmin murmured, "Hey when does the celebration actually start?" Seungmin asked as Felix checked his watch.

"In five minutes, I'll head out now. Good luck being alone~~" Felix slipped through the door and his footsteps were heard rushing out onto the actual stage area.

"UGHHH"

[HYUNJIN'S FOCUS]

"I'm so worried!! What happens if something goes wrong?!?" Hyunjin was walking back and forth on the stage, panicking with the others just chuckling at him.

"It won't go wrong, we're here anyway, we'll help you through anything." Chan patted his back and smiled at him.

"Okay okay...I'll trust you...." Hyunjin stopped pacing around the room and stood on the stage, waiting for everyone to ge rn into places.

{TIME SKIP TO THE END CAUSE IDK ANYTHING ABOUT WEDDINGS WOO}

Seungmin and Hyunjin were now walking on the streets of Seoul, holding hands and with matching wedding rings. It was the best days of their lives.

The others watched them enjoy themselves in the sunset. The couples were also together, having a small stalker date with their special other.

For some strange reason, Jeongin had always liked to stalk people with his boyfriend, Yedam, who enjoyed it for some random reason as well.

Anyway, back to Seungjin, after their walking date, they decided to head home and cuddle. The others, we're not allowed into the house, considering it was around midnight and they needed 'sleep.'

"Well, now I..." Hyunjin stopped, "have you alone to myself."

~~~~~~~~

I ain't doing no spicy things...cause ya gurl can't do those things~~ this is the last chapter 😭😭😭😭

I hope you enjoyed this and there may...be an extra chapter with all the married couples...hehehehehe well after I publish this chapter, I will publish another story

P.s, thank you SOOO much for supporting this book and tolerating my bad writing!! ;-; I can't believe how much love this book is getting!!

BOOK FINISHED - 2:14 AM JULY 27