5. Sorry

By the way, I usually only have ideas at like 1-3 am in the morning but I'm trying to make this at 1:33 pm so I'm sorry if this chapter is a little crappy—

~~~~~~~~~

[HYUNJIN]

I woke up to find Seungmin next to me and I guess we were cuddling? I don't really have any recollection of what happened last night. All I remembered was the cup of wine that I had....why do I get drunk so easily??

Also, I had a huge hangover. My head ached and I had to get out of bed and do all the things that I gotta do. I did my daily routine and went over to wake up Seungmin.

"Minnie~ Time to wake up." I shook Seungmin and he opened his eyes, only for him to close his eyes and flush a bright red. I looked at him with a questioning look.

"Minnie...what did I do last night?" I questioned further. Seungmin just looked at me from to corner of his eye.

"U-uh....noth-ing h-happened..." Seungmin continuously stuttered. I just stared at him not believing what he said.

[AUTHOR]

"MOM!!" Hyunjin yelled. Seungmin got out of bed and grabbed Hyunjin, holding onto the older boy with a tight grip.

"Please don't ask." Was all Seungmin was able to say. His nervousness was taking the best of him and he didn't want Hyunjin knowing what had happened.

"Uhhh....how bout...no." Hyunjin then ran downstairs with Seungmin chasing right after. Seungmin then tackled Hyunjin which was a bad idea, considering he was taking his first step on the stairs.

Both started tumbling down and ended up at the bottom of the stairs, in a very weird position. Very cliche, but very weird for them, both never imagining being in that type of situation.

Hyunjin had ended up landing on top of Seungmin and Seungmin being under. Both of them were blushing extremely hard and just stared into each other's eyes for awhile until.....

"Ahem." Hyunjin's mom fake coughed to get their attention. Hyunjin rolled off of Seungmin and stared at his mom from the floor.

"Hey Mom, what happened last night?" Hyunjin asked while looking at his mom. His mom's eyes widened as she almost let her book fall out of her hands.

"You don't know what you did??" His mom's words sure shocked Hyunjin. He nodded, in shock, especially since he didn't think there was a big deal.

"I, indeed do not know what happened, leading me to ask you what happened." Hyunjin pointed out. His mom shook her head and played with his hair.

"I don't exactly know the entire thing but....here." She grabbed her phone, put on a specific video and gave it to Hyunjin. It was the moment before she had interupted Seungjin at the doorstep.

From the kissing scene to the mom yelling 'holy jisoos'

Hyunjin blushed at what happened. Seungmin was just in the corner hugging Kkami and squealing about Hyunjin's reaction.

"That's not the only part though...." Seungmin mumbled but Hyunjin was able to hear it. Hyunjin stared at Seungmin.

"What did I do." Hyunjin glared down at Seungmin with a scary glare as Seungmin cuddled up in a little ball. Seungmin faced the floor and refused to answer.

"Well....I have cameras on my bedroom so...bai." Hyunjin continued to run up the stairs while Seungmin was just standing. He ran all the way to Hyunjin's room to not even see Hyunjin.

Little did he know, Hyunjin was under the bed watching everything from last night. He kept thinking, did I confess to him?? And also thinking, why would I do that?!?

Seungmin moved next to the bed and Hyunjin thinking, this is my chance, grabbed his ancle. Seungmin screamed and fell backwards.

"Holy jisoos- HYUNJIN SOMETHING GRABBED ME!!" Seungmin whined and called for the older boy. Hyunjin chuckled, maybe too loud because Seungmin was able to hear it.

"Hyunjin?!??! Why would you do that to me??" Seungmin's eyes started tearing up considering that he never really liked scary things.

Hyunjin, being the person he is, crawled out from under the bed and immediately hugged Seungmin.

"It'll be fine. There's no such thing as a ghost..." Hyunjin kept on babbling and soon enough, Seungmin koala hugged Hyunjin.

He chuckled and lifted up Seungmin and placed him on the bed. "This is why you're my cuddle buddy." And they cuddled for the next hour.

~~~~~~~

Ending off short cause ya gurl can't write at this time of day. Anyway, as usual, having cover problems, help??

Cover 1

Cover 2

Cover 2

Cover 3

Cover 3

Cover 4 (the one I'm using now)

I used some of the same pics because I couldn't find random Seungjin photos on my phone

I used some of the same pics because I couldn't find random Seungjin photos on my phone. :3