Chapter Two

Today we have a meeting with Roberto, the Riverdale play and screenwriter, well basically the cast discusses all together the script and what they are comfortable doing and what not. I feel like this was mainly for me, Mads, KJ and Cami, since Mads and I had a kiss to plan and KJ and Cami had a shower sex scene.

'' So we will have Cheryl be extra rude to the Serpents, especially when they arrive to Riverdale High when Southside High is closed down because of the meth lab.'' Roberto explains, everyone looking at their scripts.

''Fascist barbie? Is that even allowed to be said?'' Cami asked, widening her eyes at the words she had to say.

''It will be a little bit of comic relief and a guideline for Cheryl to start her vent on how bad the Southside Serpents are. It will basically be just an excuse for confrontation between the two ladies.'' Roberto smiled, winking at me and Mads, who laughed lightly. ''From here Toni will try to break Cheryl's walls but obviously not very successful, but earning a ''you are not allowed to that'' from Cheryl, like she is surprised anyone is defying to contradict her. I am sure you are on it Madelaine.'' He received a determined nod from the redhead sitting next to me. '' Then their fourth encounter will be at the movies, where Cheryl is really upset about the doings of her mother and they have a little eye flirt moment when Toni asks Cheryl to watch Love, Simon with her. Finally Cheryl opens up for the first time about her sexuality and Toni shows her that she has someone who cares. Later on I am thinking about a sleepover at Thistle House in which Cheryl will kind of confess her feelings and then get kidnapped for the sisters. Any questions?'' I shook my head and Mads does the same, reading the script still.

I take this moment where she is distracted to look at her. Her cheeks are slightly flushes, I wonder why though. Maybe because this is her first time playing a bisexual character. I was nervous on my first time too. I am also thinking about what the fans will imagine off this situation. I know they weren't exactly happy about the little relationship Toni had with Jughead, hell I even got death threats on my mail and on twitter. Cheryl Blossom is one of the most liked characters on the show so I am a bit scared to get in her domain, like anyone would be if they dated Cheryl freaking Blossom. But that wasn't precisely the case. This is like a movie. The dream of any actor happens, doing your job with your best friend, and not only that but we get to be girlfriends and make out. It doesn't feel like a dream at all though. I don't know what is the hardest thing to do, keep my hands off of her or watch her kiss someone that isn't me. I can't help but imagine what her lips feel like. How that red lipstick tastes like, how her hands will fill on my body as our lips connect for the very first time. I might be torturing myself more than the situation itself. Why am I thinking about this. Why doesn't this silly redhead leave my head. Why doesn't she love me back.

My train of thoughts is interrupted has Roberto finished talking to Camila and she directs a question to me.

''I used to watch The Shannara Chronicles. So sad it was cancelled, I loved your relationship with Eretria, and your clothes? Oh my god they were to die for.'' The brazilian commented, a bright smile on her face.

''Thanks Cami. I guess not everyone enjoyed it as much as you. Truth is all the effects and stuff were very high budget for the small audience we had. But who knows maybe some other channel will pick it up.'' I explain, retrieving the smile.

''So this is like the 4th time you are playing a bisexual character right?'' She asks.

''Now that you mention it, yea I guess it is.'' I knew it was, but I had to be lowkey about this. I also noticed that Mads had tuned in the conversation. I take a sip of my drink as Camila is about to talk again.

''Maybe it is because you look bi.'' Both Cami and Madelaine start laughing as I am dying, choking on my drink that I half spat, listening and processing the words that had just been spoken. Did she know? Did she find my secret? How do you even come back from that??

''I would take it as a compliment, V. I mean if I was gay, I would totally bang you.'' Madelaine states and Camila agrees, nodding her head vigorously.

''Oh yea for sure. You are a total hottie.'' Cami continues. Suddenly Lili joins the conversation. I didn't even realize she was close by, let alone listening to this... conversation.

'What are we talking about?'' The blonde girl asks.

''How if we were gay we would totally have a thing for Vanessa.'' Mads explains. My face must be more red than a tomato. I can feel it burning and smoke coming out of my ears. I look up to see Lili's reaction until I noticed that she is kind of checking me out. Have these girls been drinking??? You don't play someone like that, what is even going on. I widen my eyes when I see a weird smug smile crossing Lili's lips.

''You know what, I see what you mean. Did you all see like the first princess like dress she wore on the Shannara Chronicles? I may not be gay but I fell in love with that girl, you know what I am saying?'' Lili laughs, wiggling her eyebrows. Do they even know I am here listening to what they are saying?

''No! What are you talking about?'' Mads asked. I already knew she hadn't watched it yet so I wasn't surprised, but I was when Lili talked about that damned corset like dress. Lili explained, in detail, how the dress looks like and followed up by showing her a picture.

''Guys forget that. The belly button piercing tho!'' Camila joins in again, waving her hand in the air like she is making wind to herself like she was hot.

''I wonder what other piercings you have'' Lili smirks, pretty much licking her lips and winking.

''WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS!'' I basically scream, taking myself and my blushing mess out of the room.

''Oh no. I think we actually made her upset. Maybe I should go apologize.'' Mads said, looking down in guilt.

''That ass though!'' Camila yells back, still able to hear a grunt coming from my mouth and a stomp of my foot.

''Enough Cami! We went too far.'' The redhead states, getting up and running over to me.

''Nessa wait! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, we were just playing around!'' Madelaine explains, rubbing my arm. God why is she doing this? It is harder than having her ignore me.

''Don't worry about it, really. It isn't that big of deal, I guess I just wasn't expecting getting showered in compliments.'' I lie. It was a big deal, she did cross a line. A line she doesn't know exists because she doesn't know I love her. She doesn't know those things she said give me hope and when I remember they are all just girl talk my heart gets shattered. A single tear rolls down my face.

''Wow, are you okay V?'' She insists, catching the tear on her hand. I want to scream no.

''Yea. Don't worry. I'm just gonna go home and learn my lines. See ya.'' I say and leave.

Having to lie to my best friend is the hardest thing ever, especially when her tender words make me crumble. I wonder what they all think of me after this.

Fuck.