Chapter Four

Vanessa's Point of View

Riverdale makes a lot of breaks during filming season. I believe it is because they figure out the plots as the series goes. For the fans I can imagine how annoying that is but for us, actors, it is quite nice to let some steam off and just hang out with the cast outside of the Riverdale set.

While things were a bit weird between Madelaine and I, I decided to ask Jordan and Drew to hang out with me during our weekend off. We could just play games and eat pizza. Until we received a message on the cast's group chat.

Cami: Hey guys! I am throwing a party at my house, just because my inner brazilian is missing some booty shaking action. Who is up for some booze and chill?

Lili: Well it isn't like I have a choice, since we live together.

Mads: Yaaaas girl! I was just needing that! 🙏🙏🙏

Cami: Stfu Lili I can't stay another weekend watching Tv and eating cookies and mountain dew!

Mads: 🔫🔫🔫

Dylan's Twin.: Sure why not

KJ: That sounds like fun aye

Casey: I can bring some snacks!

Nessa: The boys and I are in! 🐍

Ashleigh: Sorry gurl, gotta rest my vocal cords!

Cami: No worries! I will see the rest of you at my apartment this saturday, at 8PM!

I ask Drew to come pick me up from my apartment to take us to Camila's. This saturday came by faster than I was actually hoping, but I was still excited to hang with the gang.

''Are you sure you are okay in going? Madelaine will be there. Have you talked to her yet?'' Drew asks me, not taking his eyes off the road.

''I haven't talked to her since our last shooting together. I think she knows I like her.'' I declare, an anxious feeling building on the pit of my stomach.

''It is not like you really hide it, Juanita. I think I heard Lili talk about it with Cole.'' My face drops when he says that. But honestly, at this point, I am tired of hiding it. Madelaine is my best friend and she is probably just busy with her youtube channel and that is why we haven't been talking. Certainly it isn't because she found out.

Soon we arrived at the apartment and some people are already there: Lili and Cami, obviously, KJ and Cole who were sitting on the couch on their phones, Madelaine was setting the drinks on a table along with some cups.

''Hey! You made it!'' Cami hugged me and Drew and invited us in. I gave her the bottle of vodka I had brought and she settled it next other drinks.

''Only Casey and Jordan missing.'' Lili points out. Literally the moment she finishes talking the bell rings and Cami opens it to reveal the two boys.

''Alright let's get this party started!'' Cami said, turning up the music and starting to dance all by herself. KJ left his phone and joined her, and quickly after, Mads and Lili were dancing together. I smiled looking at my friends, they all seemed pretty happy so that made me happy too.

I pour myself a mix of vodka and orange juice and sit down on the couch, my legs crossed, just scrolling through my phone. Jordan sits next to me, a slice of pizza in hand.

''So Tiny, have you confessed yet?'' He inquires with the most natural voice.

''Be quiet you big idiot! No of course I haven't! Do you think I would be sitting here getting myself drunk if I had confessed?'' My brows furrow at his stupid question, followed by an eye roll.

''Alright, chill woman!'' Jordan laughs and gets himself a drink.

By midnight the so called Scooby-doo gang was tired and drunk and the ''Serpents'' had just been sitting there the whole time. Parties weren't exactly my thing, along with Cole's. Jordan and Drew just took this to spend time with each other and goof around as usual.

''Guys!'' Lili turns the music down, it becoming just ambience melodies. ''I have an idea! Let's play spin the bottle!'' She finishes, picking an empty bottle up.

''Wow, I didn't know we were back to Riverdale episode one. Who is going to ride the ginger stallion tonight?'' I ask sarcastically, making everyone laugh.

''The ginger stallion this time is this one!'' Cami says pointing at Madelaine.

''Wait what? Why me?'' Her cheeks are blushing. Cute.

''Well it only makes sense!'' Everyone agrees. Mads puffs her cheeks like she is annoyed but she actually isn't. I see Lili and Cami look at each other and smirking, after making the empty bottle spin. As I was too worried conspiring about the roommates in my head, I hadn't realized that everyone had gone quiet. Quiet looking at me. Madelaine cleaning her throat in the most Cheryl Blossom way is what snaps me back to reality, making me look at the bottle. Pointing at me. My eyes widen more than they should possibly do, and I look up and around, my eyes laying upon Lili first who raises a teasing eyebrow at me and then Jordan, who his clenching his hands in front of his mouth, hiding a smirk. Drew is biting the inside of his cheek nervously. Shit. Shit. Shit. Fuck. Oh my god. What have I gotten myself into.

''Come then, Cha Cha.'' Mads says playfully. I don't think she realizes how nervous this whole situation makes me. We are about to share our first kiss. And it isn't even while acting like I was hoping it would be. Oh no, honey, no. This was very much real.

''You get a chance to train for your camera kiss! Fate couldn't have picked a better person.'' Cami and Lili have the most deviant side smirk I have ever seen. I squint my eyes at them. I am not as naive as Mads, I know they know and what games they are playing. I get up and position myself in front of Madelaine. I inspect her eyes with my own, finding some hints of nervous between the glaze of drunk. I slowly grab her waist, pulling her closer to me.

''What about Travis?'' I whisper so quietly only the redhead in front of me can hear.

''Don't mention him now.'' Mads replies, getting closer and closer, when her nose was touching my cheek but our lips weren't yet connected, she grabs the collar of my jacket and whispers as quietly as I did before. ''I just want you.'' Her breath tickles my lips and our lips finally touch, starting off as a peck and turning into a deep kiss, while our lips danced together like it was something they had been preparing for years. My mind goes blank. I can only think about the hot feeling on my cheeks, a weight being lifted off my chest and sparkles and fireworks in my ears. Her hands move from my jacket to my face, cupping it so gently as if it could break at any given second, making me stay in place. After what seemed long but not enough we part away for air. Her eyes are closed for a bit, her mouth is wet and partly opened. When she opens her eyes I am already staring at her and all I can do is whisper:

''Sensational.''

Madelaine's Point of View

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH