Chapter Nine

Madelaine's Point of View

Vanessa and I are laying in our room. Our room. I never thought I would be saying that. After my meltdown I had yet another anxiety attack, just thinking about the possibility of her leaving me. She's so sweet, caring, gorgeous, the best girlfriend in the world. I would never forgive myself if I hurt her.

I knew she was scared too. I apologized about the video about a dozen times and she keeps telling me that we will figure it out but I am so afraid of losing my amazing fans or any job opportunities because of this.

''Baby?'' I look up to Vanessa, she is focused on the movie we are watching but I am so distracted that I couldn't even remember the name of it. She looks down at me with worried eyes.

''Yes?''

''Even if we never get jobs again or no one wants to be our friend... Will you still love me?'' I asked, playing softly with her hands, staring down.

''Mads even if you did the most awful things to me, I don't think I could ever stop loving you.'' Vanessa assures me.

I cuddle up closer to her. Her body is warm, it feels like home. Her hands run through my red locks, careful not to pull accidently. She is always so gentle, it makes me comfortably fall asleep, safe in her embrace.

Vanessa's Point of View

My eyes are almost closing, while Mads is already sleeping against my chest. Her own steady breathing make me relaxed. We had a pretty stressful day, she has cried so much and it truly breaks my heart. I am scared shitless. I'm not so worried about the jobs or the hate we might get, I'm worried about Madelaine. I am so in love with her, I want her to be happy.

As I almost drift off to sleep, I feel my girlfriend whimper and kick her feet slightly. I look down to check on her and her face is tense, wet from tears. She is probably having a nightmare.

''Baby, hey wake up'' I whisper, caressing her face softly. Her face gets more tense, slightly sweating. ''Madelaine wake up!'' I shake her a bit, since the sweet approach didn't work. Her eyes so shoot open and she stares at me, her eyes hold pure fear and distress.

''It's okay baby. I'm right here. I got you.'' I hold her tight, but she backs away.

''N-No... I don't want to hurt you...'' Madelaine starts to get up from the bed, cleaning her tears.

''Mads what are you talking about?'' I get up too, trying to hold her hand.

''I am going to hurt you! Like I hurt Travis!'' She screams, stepping away more. I can hear Jordan moving in his room.

''Hey. Look at me.'' I hold her hand, despite she trying to take it off of her. ''I love you so much. You are not going to hurt me okay? I'm fine. You are fine.'' I smile. She inspects my eyes with her own, slowly getting more relaxed. Suddenly Jordan slowly opens my door.

''Everything okay?'' He inquires, concerned.

''Yea. Mads just had a nightmare. Thanks.'' I smile at him and he smiles back,nodding and closing the door.

''Let's go back to bed okay?'' Madelaine slowly walks towards me and wraps one leg around my waist, making me pick her up and carry her to the bed, something I grew used to when she had bullying related nightmares. The ghosts of her past never letting her rest.

As we lay in bed I can feel her getting closer and closer, until there is no space left between us. I pull the covers of my bed over us.

'' Do you need anything?'' I ask, caressing her cheek. She flinches at first but soon accepts the gesture, shaking her head at my question. Her face is hidden in my neck, her legs in the middle of mine, my arms wrap protectively around her. This redhead has been through so much, I hope she is happy with me.

The next morning, I wake up before her. Peeking down, I notice Madelaine's face is sitting comfortably in the middle of my boobs. The sight is exciting but after everything that happened I don't want to push her to anything. Trying to get up and escape her tightening grip around my waist, I notice her thigh is incredibly close to my core, making my every move grind it against it. I try to make a quick move but this girl has got some strength while she sleeps somehow, making me quietly moan at the friction but move back to place as Mads opens her eyes.

''Good morning, moaning baby.'' Madelaine teases, kissing me softly.

''Morning. It's your fault! Look where you are positioned!'' I defend myself. She just hums in response, lifting my shirt up and revealing my naked chest. I wouldn't be sleeping with a bra on. ''What are you do- Oooh'' I moan again, as the redheaded goddess starts to lap her tongue around my nipples. ''Mads are you - hmm - you sure you are okay to do this?'' I ask in between moans.

''I want you to fuck me senseless. Take my mind off of everything that is happening.'' She whispers against my ear and sucks on it softly, knowing it drives me insane. After a cheeky giggle, I hold onto her hips and flip us, so I can be on top of her. Her smile is bright, like nothing was the matter. If I can take her mind off the stress we are under for only 20 minutes than be it. Anything for my girl.

We meet for a passionate kiss, my tongue quickly taking over, exploring her mouth slowly, like it would be the last time and I wanted to get to know every inch of her. After that, I take the time to leave open mouth kisses on her neck and collarbone, sucking where I know she likes the most. My hands soon meet her shirt, taking it off with a swift motion and she does the same to me, enjoying my naked torso against hers. Her perky breasts are perfect to tease and suck, so I do it until she is begging.

''C'mon V... I need you..'' She moans out, making me chuckle.

''You are such a pillow princess.'' My lips are all over her stomach, sucking in places only I could see.

''I'm not!'' Her pout face is adorable. I reach up to kiss her again and again, our lips doing an unplanned dance, but perfectly synchronized. I reach my hand down her thighs, caressing her soft skin. Her hips grind against my hand, searching for friction, indicating me that she is eager. I can't help but teaser.

''You really want this don't you?'' I ask, biting her ear. She nods quickly. With a rapid motion I get rid of her pajama shorts and panties. Since I was taking my sweet time with her, the quick movements surprised Mads. I pull her up by her thighs and position myself under her, my face under her dripping pussy.

''B-Babe what are you doing?'' Madelaine looks at me and I smirk at her.

''Eating you out. Enjoy.'' She widens her eyes as my face is deep inside her aching core, my tongue licking every inch of her. She tastes salty yet sweet, like the perfect candy and I am addicted to it. Her moans are music to my ears. I suck softly on her clit, my tongue circling it, gathering every last drop of her delicious sticky mess. One of my hands drop from her waist and make way to her entrance, where I shove two fingers inside her. Her back straightens from pleasure and her hips start to ride my face.

''Fuck! Vanessa oh my god! I'm so close!'' She screams in pleasure as I finger fuck her as hard as I can and my tongue is doing quick short circles on her nerves of bliss. Mads' orgasm comes soon as I arch my fingers inside her, hitting a particularly pleasurable spot. Her moan is high pitch, her hands are tugging at my hair, pushing my head deeper inside her. Fuck this is so hot. Her orgasm slowly rides down and she climbs off of me, dropping on the bed, her tummy against the sheets.

''That was so amazing..'' She smiles. I wipe my face with my hand and cuddle close to her.

''You are amazing.'' I reply.

For the rest of the day we hang out with Jordan and Drew in the pool or we stay in the bedroom watching movies, until the elephant in the room is addressed.

''So... What are you going to do with the press? And the fans?'' Drew asks. An innocent question that made everything that I thought was fixed come back. Mads holds onto my hand for dear life, her chest rising and falling too quickly. ''Calm down, its okay'' I whispered. She nodded, trying to calm herself.

''We don't know yet. We haven't really talked about it.'' I tell him.

''They are too busy fucking each other's brains out'' Jordan comments, making Madelaine hide her face in my neck and making me shoot him a death glare.

''I think I know what to do.'' Madelaine says quietly, wiping tears I didn't notice before.