Chapter Seven

Madelaine's Point of View

After I won that award and signed the paper that said that whoever I told was responsible for not telling anyone else until the release of the award show, I facetimed Vanessa to tell her the good news. She literally let her phone fall in excitement. I could see her jumping around in her hotel room. I wish I could hug her at that moment. Now gladly we are back in each other's embrace. It is the start of July, we have our table read that defines that Choni will finally have that sex scene. This makes me a little nervous. Vanessa and I have never gone beyond making out, because I am still knew to a girl on girl relationship.

''Okay so you can understand what happens in this scene you will have to have an open mind because it gets really descriptive.'' Roberto explains. Vanessa nods and I just stay in silence, shaking my leg nervously.

''So Toni has just arrived at Thistle House and Cheryl is wearing her red leather Serpent's jacket. Cheryl welcomes Toni home and Toni comments on how hot the jacket looks on her. Toni drops her bag to the floor and picks Cheryl up who wraps her legs around Toni's waist. That okay?'' We nod. ''Great so now the sex part. Like in normal explicit sex scenes, the person who bottoms will have kind of a pocket stuck on their inner thigh and the person on top will be... well... Having sex to that. Toni will go down on Cheryl but you don't actually have to lick her just you know, move your head in motions like that. We will paint hickeys on Madelaine's body, and then you will pretend to finger her, using that pocket. Anything that you don't feel comfortable doing can be changed so please, tell me if that is the case.'' Roberto finishes and is now waiting for our comments.

''Will we be.. naked?'' Vanessa asks. I know she isn't very confident about her body, although I find her absolutely stunning.

''Vanessa you will be keeping your pants on, but you will take your shirt off and Madelaine will be in a lingerie similar to what Lili were in her pole dance, but she never takes off the Serpent jacket. Is that okay?'' I nod and Vanessa shifts in discomfort, I hold her hand under the table and give her a reassuring squeeze. She smiles at Roberto and nods too.

At the set of Cheryl's room everything starts to feel more real. I learned that Vanessa is really strong and that she could easily pick me up and keep me steady. We start rolling, Cheryl with her legs around Toni, is carried to her room, while they are kissing. When we go inside, the camera that was following us stops and there is another one rolling, lowered to the same level of the bed, against the light so only our silhouettes would be noticable. Vanessa lays me down on the bed, making me bounce a bit and she straddles my waist, her lips never leaving mine. Even if we are acting and there are about twenty people staring at us, I can't help but really feel horny, and for a second, while my hands roam her body, undressing her, I forget that I am acting. She attacks my neck and bare collarbone with what would later be hickeys, I moan quietly and that is what makes me snap to reality. At that moment I felt Vanessa's legs clench against my waist, I wonder if my moaning had done it. I strip her off of her jacket and shirt and she pretends to take my panties off. I have something tight enough to not be noticed with this lighting so I wouldn't need to be actually naked. I feel her mouth against my core. I hear the camera moving but my eyes are closed from both embarrassment and slightly pleasure. Suddenly her nose brushes against my wet self and I gasp a bit too loud, she looks at me, putting her fingers inside the pocket in my inner thigh and doing fingering like motions. After a while, I pretend that my breathing in getting heavier and her hands go faster, gesturing me to ''come'' so I arch my back as far as I can and grip the sheets tightly.

''And cut! That was perfect ladies! I would say you are porn stars but that would be rude.'' Roberto comments. The lights are turned back on and I can see Vanessa's messy hair, breathing a bit heavy. ''Vanessa, go back to straddling Madelaine, we need to re-film that scene so when you are giving her hickeys we film it too.'' Vanessa does what she is told but we still have to wait for the make up to be done.