Chapter Eight

Third Person Point of View

During one of the many Riverdale hiatus, the regular cast decides that it'd be a great idea to blow off some steam and take a trip to Hawaii. A stress free holiday with your best and funniest mates. The fans also couldn't wait for the endless insta stories, full of the stupid things that this group of friends decided to do. But they had to be careful because there were two couples that hadn't been discovered by the media yet: Lili and Cole, and Madelaine and Vanessa. Although by now both the crew and cast of Riverdale already knew about these lovers, they just didn't want the constant attention of paparazzis during their fun time.

It was 5AM and Charles was the last one to arrive to the airport. Jordan, Drew, Vanessa and Madelaine had gotten an uber together, while Lili and Camila arrived together. Cole and Casey were the first ones to get there and KJ arrived soon after. A couple of fans were waiting for the cast, one of them even ran after Camila, showing an amazing portrait she had made. Because of that, the couples had to keep their PDA to the minimum, as hard as it was.

The flight itself wasn't all that tiring. Everyone but Jordan, Vanessa and Drew got some sleep, these three just sat together playing cards, they couldn't sleep with the excitement.

As soon as they land and get off the plane, three TMZ interviewers try to get some tea spilt on the rumors about Sprousehart but they didn't come off successful as Cole just ignore all questions, and Lili laughed at them. One of the interviewers tried to pressure Vanessa on her own rumors that had been blowing up the Archie Comics adaptation fandom.

''Vanessa! Can you confirm you officially came out as bisexual?'' The interviewer followed her and Madelaine, who were rapidly walking by side. Mads had her sunglasses on so the worry on her eyes couldn't be seen. Vanessa tried to hide her blush in her hat, blowing off the man by not responding.

''C'mon give us something!'' He insists. Jordan towers over the man, who was much smaller than him.

''Leave it dude.'' Is all he had to say for the man to tell the cameraman to cut.

Their hotel was pretty big. The lobby was beautifully decorated with golden ornaments, big stairways leading to what they believed to be the rooms. Secretly Lili and Cole would be sharing a room. Vanessa and Madelaine were too but they had done that before so it wouldn't be suspicious. Camila ended up sharing with Casey which wasn't a problem at all because he truly is a sweetheart. KJ was with Charles and Jordan and Drew were also sharing.

''So, unpack and meet at the restaurant of breakfast? I'm starving.'' Lili confesses, pulling her sunglasses to her head.

''You are always starving.'' Camila laughed, grabbing her room key. When everyone had theirs, they all went up to their respective rooms.

''Well this is nice.'' Comments Vanessa, taking the first look at hers and Mads' room. It was fancy like the lobby, a mix of golden and deep red. There were two queen sized beds, making the room quite big. Before Mads started unpacking, Vanessa sneaked behind her and tackled her down to one of the beds.

''Ah! V what are you doing!'' The redhead laughs, taken by surprise. Vanessa starts to kiss all over her face and neck, in a caring way.

''Just doing what I haven't been able to in the past couple hours.'' The girl on top smiles and kisses Madelaine sweetly.

''You are a dork.'' She comments.

''But you love it.'' And with that they start to unpack.

After what was more of a brunch than an actual breakfast, the gang decide to put their bikinis on and go to the beach that was just five minute walk from the hotel. While the boys enjoy and intense volleyball game, the girls are laying in the sun. After what seemed like only ten minutes, Cami and Lili get bored so they go for a walk along the beach, leaving Vanessa and Madelaine alone.