Chapter 19

Ashley's POV

A week has passed since the fiasco at school. It had been suspiciously quiet. Chris and his followers hadn't bother me so far. He just stared at us at a distant. We have formally severed our ties with Court and Em and they didn't even care.

Andrea and I had been hanging out with Dylan lately. I managed to convince her to do the project at her secret place. Because we quit cheerleading, we have a lot of time after school. Sometimes we'll do the project, sometimes we do our homework but most of the time we just slack off.

It's really cute when I try to annoy Dylan when she was reading or studying. She always had a big book with her. I wonder what she was doing today.

It already been a week since I last saw Dy. And it was foolish of me to forget to get her number. Although, I knew where she lives... maybe I'll surprise her one time.

I felt so selfish. I have been thinking about two great people. Dy had already admitted that she liked me. I wonder how Dylan felt. We have never discusses about the kisses.

"What's bothering you?" I heard Andrea from behind.

"Nothing." I lied.

She did that look that makes me spill everything.

I need to resist...

She squinted her eyes and moved closer.

Still resisting...

She then raised a brow and crossed her arms.

"Imadeoutwithagirl!" I blurted out. I closed my eyes and waited for her reaction. Would she be disgusted of me?

"Ok..." She said. "So you made out with a girl... what's the big deal?" She deadpanned like it was normal. She didn't look upset or disappointed. I felt relieved.

"You're not disgusted?" She shook her head.

"You're not disappointed?" Again, she just shook her head.

"I'm not gay." She laughed.

She laughed!

Why did she laughed?

"Ashley! You really don't have to put a label on it. Sexuality is fluid. You'll like whom you'll like because of the person. Don't let gender be a hindrance of your happiness." And that's what I really liked about her. She was so mature.

"So you're not disgusted or disappointed?" I asked.

"Ashley! You're my best friend and like a sister to me. I could never be disgusted with you. I accept... so be happy!" Her words melted my heart. I embraced her as a sign of my gratitude.

"So who's the lucky girl?" She teased.

"Girls!" I corrected.

"You made out with so many girls already?" She asked in shock.

"No! Silly! Just two." My face now shared the color of tomato as I thought about my rider and my nerd." Two completely different person that caught my attention. Wait... did I just mentioned 'my'? Since when did I become possessive?

"Spill!" Was her short response.

"You know what... It's kind of good story so let's talk about it while shopping! It's a beautiful day you know." I said, delaying the inevitable. I stormed off to my closet to change outfit.

Almost an hour later, Andrea and I were scrolling the mall. We were both wearing a one piece dress that was a fee inches above the knee. She was just humming while I look for clothes. She's just waiting for me to spill everything and she's winning.