01 || 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

H/c/c- Hair color choice
H/s- Hairstyle

****

Y/n did what she had to while the brothers went off to the basketball game. She dug through a drawer on the other side of the lair in the dining area where one of April's wigs hid. It was an h/c/c wig with a perfect h/s that fit Y/n's face shape. She liked the way it looked and pulled her hair back tightly so the false hair will fit on her head like a puzzle.

Next, she dug through a large trunk to dig through in search of clothing that might fit this assignment. As soon as she found a few outfits that could possibly do the job, she needed to decide between them both.

Choice outfit number one is red plaid, tan boots, a jean-like coat, and tights.

The second had a red shirt, nail polish, false glasses, and a dress-up beanie.

Choice #1:
Y/n had chosen right away. She loved the tomboy look and thought this would be a new style she'd enjoy. Besides, she had a messy wig to hide her true profile and she believes that no one will recognize her. Y/n came up to a mirror leaning up against a cement pillar and nodded at her appearance. If she needed a wardrobe change, it shouldn't be too much of a hassle. It's a go.

Choice #2:
Y/n had chosen right away. She loved the tomboy look with a small hint of a girly girl in there. It's sort of a way to show she's not a big fan of pink and blush. The false glasses fit well with the wig and will hide her real identity very well. Nodding in approval, Y/n thought it was a great disguise. She just needed to be aware of possible wardrobe changes if she chose this one.

(Or imagine your own outfits 😀Which I would do...)

"Let's get it." She says turning away from her reflection and exiting the lair. The next stop is Grand Central Station.

On the way there, she felt this badass side of her emerge when the mission clicked in her head. She actually is going to do a mission for the brothers while they take a break from patrol. She better not screw this up because this must be important if Donatello begged her to do this.

Y/n had a lot of questions, though. She wanted to know why Don needed this specific person to be spied on, but she'll find out here shortly.

Her disguise is paying off. Y/n entered the large building and got a sudden notification from Donatello.

A picture of an African American man wearing large glasses and a geeky smile appeared on the holographic device. "Baxter Stockman-- Ph.D. Suspicions of working with a highly known criminal; the Shredder." Y/n says, looking up from the photo and scanning crowds of people to find this man.

Y/n knows of the Shredder. She may have not met him in person, but she is a firm believer that he should be locked away for a very long time. But how is Baxter working with the Shredder?

She wasn't so sure about this. This man, Baxter might be an evil scientist even with that great smile. She had to get over it by --

Choice #1- A drink:
Drinking a cold glass of iced water at a small cafe here in the station. This will help her gather herself together and focus on the good side of this undercover journey.

She paid for her drink at a counter and adjusted the wig hugging her head. Y/n peeked at her watch every few seconds to make sure she didn't miss a message from Donnie.

Choice #2- Snap out of it:
Snapping out of her nervous state and getting her sneaky vibe on. Y/n shook her hands and took in a deep breath and walked forward to get closer to the balcony of the Station. She took a magazine, opened it up, and pretends to look through the pages so she wouldn't draw attention to herself.