chapter: 1 ( season 2)

Being in his arms fills my body with warmth. But my heart still hurts. It will certainly take a while until the memory fades and my heart comes down. His kisses taste so good. He's full of passion. Even if it was a short moment. I really missed it. He solves our kiss and leaves a piece back .He puts his right hand into his pocket and brings out the ring I gave him back.
RYAN: Kate this ring was and it still only belongs to you. I hope with all my heart that you still want to be my wife?
My heart skips a beat. His look is hoping, full of love but also fear speaks through his wonderful grey eyes.
KATE  : I, of course still want to be your wife .
The joy is shining in his face. He takes my hand and pushes the ring on my finger. My heart is pounding so much. I'm looking at Ryan in his eyes with a hand on his neck. His body is  stretched.
KATE  : Ryan  I love you over everything.
His lips are pressing against mine and pulling me very close .His hands are on my waist. This moment could take forever. At once he picks me up and puts me in the bed. My feelings drive roller coaster. He's gonna make it right now that I'm going to give him back to him.
RYAN : you make me a complete different man my sweety. I don't want to be without you. I love you Katherine
We spend a wonderful night together in which we are just with each other and gives us physical proximity to strengthen our relationship again.

When I open my eyes the next morning it's still very early. The sun just goes up and some golden rays fall through my window the birds are chirping . There is everything in my head. Did I just dream of it or was it reality that Ryan was with me? I'm looking at my hand. Indeed it is real. I see the wonderful engagement ring again on my hand. There's a pleasant feeling in me. My heart is bouncing and feeling like it's coming out of my delicate body. When I turn my head I see Ryan lying next to me in the bed. He's wearing things from last night. His chest lifts and lowers. He looks so satisfied when he sleeps. I'm quite sure that this is the first time I've seen Ryan sleep. He doesn't need much sleep like he said. Apparently, for him last few days were exciting and exhausting. When I just wanted to sneak into the bathroom I feel a loving touch of his hand on my shoulder. My body reacts immediately to that little touch with heat.
RYAN  : where are you going darling?
I'm watching over my shoulder back and smiling at him
KATE  : I wanted to Fresh up and take a shower
RYAN  : you are so beautiful too.
The radiation what comes out of his eyes when he looks at me is indescribable Oh man how much I love this guy I don't even have time to answer that he already pulled me up. He pushes me to himself like you don't want to lose something anymore. He gives me a tender kiss on my forehead.
RYAN  : I'll introduce you to the public as my fiancee.
Frown are on his forehead wide
KATE  : Do you really want to do this?
He looks worried.
RYAN  : you haven't changed your mind or something?
KATE  : No! Ryan understand that I want to hurt you or your company for free. But I  fear that it will become a scandal once the public knows about it.
He pushes me even harder so that I can hear his heart beat.
RYAN  : how can you harm  me or my company? You are all for me and I want everyone to know that. I don't want hidden love but the one in which we can show ourselves in any situation our feelings for each other without fear.
KATE: But I don't want any type of problems in your life because of me.
Even before I complete the sentence he kisses me fondly on my mouth I'm doing it every time .
RYAN  : no.1 I've told you before several times you shouldn't make yourself so small and no.2 I don't care what everyone else thinks about it.
I'm running red it's not like he keeps trying to amaze me and give me compliment at a time. I put my hands around his neck , my lips are looking for his ,  but before they meet .He grabs me and I lie with my back on the mattress. Ryan's bend over me, his body is very close to mine.
RYAN  : I'm going to make a appointment and no wiederworte otherwise I have to punish you!
His eyes sparkles and his body is very tense I'll bite my lips. Alone then though of it makes my body shiver. He smiled at me mischievous. There it is again, the game between us which I love so much. My blood is boiling in my body. I think that the thought of him today will be a little bit of his limits .just fuel me and leave it here, this can't be serious now . I get up and on my way to the kitchen to finish  breakfast before . Coffee' s running.  On the table is bread, cheese, sausage, butter and jams . I hear Ryan's as good as done. When he comes out he still seems very amused about what he just did to me .
KATE : breakfast is in the table please help yourself. I'm going to get ready.
Only in my hot pant I pass him and go to the bathroom.  I didn't notice he liked what he saw there. When I was done and came out of the bayhroom , Ryan was on the phone
RYAN  : take good care of her......
I only get that fraction with there he's putting up again
KATE  : it's all right ?
RYAN  : But surely my pretty one . I just asked Jack to pick you up and drop you at the office .I'm going to take my car pull up change and come back to office .
KATE  : I don't need Jack to pick me up I can walk too .He seems to be replace by it and looks at me smiling
RYAN  : my fiancee doesn't run without a accompaniment through these streets  . I want you to drive by car .
I agree with nodding , he smiles says goodbye and he gives me a passionate kiss then he's through the door too .