Chapter : 8 ( season 2)

We are in the car way back home
RYAN: I have a business dinner with a very old partner tomorrow . He wants you to be there . He finally wants to meet the women who made me fall in love .
"He looks over to me "
KATE: are you serious?
RYAN : yes i love you otherwise I wouldn't have asked you if you want to marry me .
" I have to laugh over this statement "
I hit him on the shoulder.
KATE: you idiot . You know exactly what I mean .
RYAN: Yes i know but it's so much fun to pull you legs .
KATE: if we were home now , I would show you how the rabbit runs .
He leans over me and pushes me back to the seat . My pulse is racing.
RYAN: you're so naughty. I can show you now how the rabbit runs . We don't need to wait till home .
My hands drive over his chest. His muscles are twitching under my touch .
KATE: you can't hide that you like it .
He's about to answer as his phone rings .
RYAN: sorry darling but I have to take this .
" He gives me a quick kiss and takes the call " I'll sit down and look outside through the window . Now we've arrived at home . Ryan's still on the phone. I'm going to change, after that Icheck on Ryan. It seems to be important. His forehead is kraust . He's a little tense . I go over to him , give him a kiss on his cheek and go to bed . When I wake up next morning , Ryan's not next to me . Instead, I find a rose and a package with a message on it . I go ahead read the message. " ryan: my darling I let you sleep so you can get ready for later. I was free so I got you something. I'll pick you up at 5:00pm , I love you♡ "
I open the package and see a beautiful yellow dress . It has a beautiful lace work all over . On the back it is very deeply open and it's held by two strings in place .

Since its already 12 so I have a few hours to get ready

Since its already 12 so I have a few hours to get ready . So I freshen up and start getting ready . I want to make a good impression. it's now 5:00pm I'm going down . Ryan's waiting downstairs . When I get there , he turns to me and his eyes sparkles. He comes to me and puts his hand on back.
RYAN: you look stunning. " I get red "
KATE: Thank you .
We get is the car and leave for the meeting .
KATE:Ryan?.....
RYAN: you are gonna master this . The business I'll do and you look just beautiful next to me and so yourself.
"He takes my hand and kisses them "
We arrive at the location . We get out and go in . I'm overwhelmed.
KATE: honey this isn't just food or ? It makes me feel like I'm in a reception.
RYAN: sorry I didn't go bore you so I booked the table here . You'll be magical.
I see a lot of people there. After sometime , i sit on a table and drink a glass of champagne. Ryan's doing business .
???: so you're the future miss Carter?
I'm turning around. There's a old man behind me . I stand up & shake his hand .
KATE: hello yes that's me .
??? : I'm Roger D'couza .
KATE: it's very nice to meet you .
ROGER : finally I have a picture of the women I regularly call.
So you managed to fishing Ryan Carter?
RYAN: Roger, my dear friend . I guess im the one whos been fishing ."I have to grin
ROGER : is that true my love?
KATE: yes he didn't have it easy .
RYAN: not easy? It took quite a while but now I have her so I won't let her go.
ROGER: and when you two want to finally marry ?
KATE: we honestly didn't talk about it yet."ryan puts his arms around my waist
ROGER: I hope I can be there and see this beautiful bride .
RYAN: yes surely .
Roger is still saying goodbye to us and goes .
RYAN: everyone loves you .
"He gives me a kiss" we'll stay a while before we get on our way .When we get in the car and sit, I get a message from "Lisa: hey pretty. I'm going to the starlight ( a night club ) with Matt and Colin. I'd be very happy if you come "
KATE: yaaayy ..... " ryan laughs at my expression "
RYAN: if you start like this means you want something from me .
KATE: my heart beloved . You know me so well . " now he laughs more "
KATE: can we go to starlight ? Lisa and Matt is there . please.
I make puppy eyes and look at him .....
RYAN: okay fine but only for you my love , you know this isn't my type at all.
I'm totally happy . I hold him by the neck and give him a big kiss .
KATE: I'm doing it well again
"He knows my allusion "
RYAN:  I'm full of anticipation. 
" he gives me a kiss " then he tells Jake to drive us to starlight. When we stop front of the club and go in , Lisa Matt and Colin are waiting for us . When Lisa sees me she comes and hugs me .
LISA:Im glad you made it . You look hot.
KATE: Thank I'm very happy too . Especially with you letting my hips wiggle.
MATT: hey Princess i don't get a greeting? " Matt makes a pout "
I'll go over to him and give him a kiss on his cheek .
MATT: my heart melts there .
"I have to laugh "
KATE: Matt you are impossible.
Colin just got something to drink . Matt's on the tabel . Ryan sits with them . I bend down to him.
KATE: I'm going to make the dance floor insecure with lisa now .
RYAN: go on I have company here .
Lisa is already pulling me by the arm .So we go on the dance floor and as always we can't dance differently than damn good and sexy . In meantime I'm gonna take a look at Ryan, he's good with Matt and Colin but his look keeps moving to us . His grey eyes sparkles . After a while , Lisa and I go back to our table. This one will be group of girls who's here for  fishing  Matt and Ryan  . We're fighting our way back . When I get to Ryan.  I just say
KATE: sorry girls but this is mine.
Ryan takes my hand and pulls me closer to him . I get a lot of bad looks but I don't care especially when he holds me in his arms and kisses me
LISA: but my buddy Matt is still available. 
MATT: thanks Lisa  . Girls who wants to grab something to drink ?
Matt goes to the bar with those brunch of girls . "We have to laugh "
It's nice to see that Ryan also shows himself from his normal side and not just the businessman.
RYAN: so I know I'm going to take you home  . " he's grinning at me " 
We still have a while to go and say goodbye to Matt and Lisa . When we sit in the limo, I cuddle in his arms .
RYAN: you were amazing tonight
KATE:  I actually didn't do anything
RYAN:  alone your presence , your way of mixing with others , made me a new person today .  In addition , you were incredibly sexy on the floor with those moves . If I hadn't conquered you yet then it would be today. I would fall in love with you .  " I turn to him "
His eyes are soft . My hands are clutching his neck and I kiss him passionately. His hands are on my back . He wants to displace and go on .
KATE: not  here . Let's wait till home.
RYAN: I don't know if I can .
" I bite my lower lip "
KATE: not in front of Jake .  What I'm gonna show you is all alone for your eye.