Chapter :2 ( season 2)

After Jake picked me up from home and want to the company without any incidents I ran into the lobby . Lisa was so busy with her work that I could just get a smile . I got in the elevator and went upstairs. When I arrived upstairs the Secretary looked at me and said
Secretary : Mr. Carter wishes to see you in his office!
With a friendly nod I thanked her and walked down to his office. I knocked in there and went in .When I walked in and behind me the door closed , I saw Ryan talking to mark . Ryan looked up and smiled at me .
RYAN: Mark I want you to know first since you will take care of the organization.
He stood up came over and took me in his arms . Mark was a little surprised.
RYAN: I'm gonna take Katherine as my wife . I mean to say we are Engaged and I will marry her soon .
I have to admit I didn't really expect this now mark seems to be on a jump and coming to us .
Mark: I'm very happy for you both .congratulations.
He's shaking my hand .
KATE : uh... thank you .
Mark : Mr. Carter I just don't understand why you need me in organization.
The question I already asked myself yet Ryan gives us in the same breath the answer to it.
RYAN : I'd like to introduce my fiancee to the public and the company this week . Mark I want you to rent an appropriate location and a car .Please also inform the press and send the invitation to the employees . I want all the tip top for the evening.
Mark nods and turns  right on the way he already got his cell phone on his ears
KATE : Ryan couldn't you have warn me? I was a little surprised that you just told me so Mark . He's pulling me closer .
RYAN : sorry but I'm so happy that I just  want to tell everyone . This evening is going to be very special 
His eyes are glowing. I have to admit I'm speechless. Since I can't say anything is front of perplexity , I'll get to him . I put my head on his chest.  His hand lies on my back and pushes me easy .
RYAN : You know , I've never met anyone like you before and believe I've met many different people. You make me weak and strong at the same time .
" I'm so touched that a tear run down my cheeks" 
KATE : Can you please stop this ? " my voice is shaky and low "
RYAN  : is everything okay?
KATE  : No..... umm ... yes .... I just can't believe that the big Ryan Carter who really could have anyone, prefer me to others and even get married .
It feels despite everything that was still like a dream. He pulls me closer to himself and gives me a loving kiss on my lips. 
KATE: and besides , I don't wanna cry always no matter what . " I say with a little smile on my face.
It has become evening and the city is sinking in the dark .my working day was relatively quite . today  afternoon , Mark has told us that we have the museum booked for Friday. The car takes care of everything else. The press is coming and the invitations have all gone out . The exact occasion would have left is away so it wouldn't be whispering. Ryan was outside rest of the day for work . Since its late , I'll pack my stuff and leave . There is no light is his office . Apparently he's still on his way . I'll go to the elevator and drive down.  I walk down the hall to the street . That's where Ryan leaned on his Aston Martin. When he sees me , he opens the door of his car , I'm getting in. He closes the door, runs around the car and gets behind the wheel.
RYAN :  I've missed you all day.
I lean towards him and give him a kiss . He puts his hands on my thigh and we go . When we arrived at my place , we went in .I could just close the door soni can see his big hands  on me . I'm with my back to him . He practically pushes me against the door , one hand on my belly the others drives my back . His mouth caresses my neck , I'm struggling to moan . He opens my blouse and pulls it out . Even the rock falls down . His warm breath in my neck gives me chills all over my body though I'm hot .  I hear the rustling of the substance of his suit and the sound as it falls down .He takes me and puts me on bed .His hands continue to explore my body .with his nimble fingers , he freed me from my bra and panties.  My hands wander over his entire body , I'll make him take off his underwear .His desire seems to be getting bigger . He's pushing between my legs , when he enters me we moan . It's so intense.  He fills me completely. Not just physically special in my head . His lips caress me . It shakes me so I bury my fingernails in his back .His moaning shows me he's enjoying it . He is demanding , his rhythm is getting faster and stronger . A climax of feelings comes to us.  Still , he doesn't leave me , his hands caress me . I hug his neck and kiss him . It wasn't the first time we slept with each other, but yet it was much more intense than usual.