Chapter 10 [ season 2]

I am running up an down , I cant fall asleep anymore now . I keep asking myself the same question again and again WHO IS IT ? WHY IS IT HAPPENING WITH ME ? I hear ryan's voice from downstairs , he sounds very pissed off , well you cant blame him either . thinking that the robbery was planned on me is totally different . if only I had pulled his mask off his head . then now at least we would have a face to look for but NO instead I ran away . I look at my ring and play with it . there he is stuck in between all these scandals all because of me . his company is in danger because his head is filled with other thoughts than work . with all these thoughts my heart aches . I don't wanna ruin his life , but I cant just walk away and leave him in such situation . well that topic is off the table . maybe there is a way to settle things cleverly . I spin my thoughts in circles . it does not work like that , I need to clear my head , whats the best way to help ? two things of course first Ryan , which is not possible right now and second is me going for a jog until each part of my body hurts . so I put on my sports stuff and go down . since I cant go outside without a escort , I will just use the trademill in his office .I quickly look at Ryan he looks very stressed out right now , seeing him like this makes my heart and head heavier. so I get on the trademill . been running for 2 hours now , my body hurts but that's exactly what I wanted to achive . but now its really enough , I am completely exhausted I climb down when the door behind me suddenly opens . Ryan's standing in front of the door .

RYAN : can you please tell me what are you doing here ?

KATE: like please ?

RYAN : is it so hard to go upstairs when I ask you to ?

his voice is rugged and elevated

KATE: Ryan how are you actually talking to me right now ? do you think its only difficult for you in this situation ?{ this guy is haunting me !} I had to clear my head .by the way you should try it too. this could help you not talk to me like im a dumb kid .

im really pissed off now . I take my stuff and pass by him .

RYAN: its not you reputation and career here at stake beacause of pictures like this !

he didn't really say that now , did he ? I turn around to him

KATE: if you care about your career, reputation and money then you probably know how this chapter ends . but just to remind you that this is certainly not what I wanted to happen to me like scandal and attempt of rape . and you know exactly how I never cared about your money !

RYAN : but you are still not angry ? you live in the apartment I paid for , wear clothes that I buy , eat at the best restaurants . this would not be possible without me and my career . [ now he is really gone too far]

KATE: Ryan you know I don't need all this . I also lived great before , and you should really think about wha00t you are saying to me right now . im going upstairs now before this conversation follows . neither of us want that at least I hope so .

I turn around and leave him there . I go upstairs to take a shower , I crash my both hands on the sink, im shaking . this is the worst fight we have ever had .I undress myself and get into the shower . after a while I hear the bathroom door opens and shut again . the shower opens an ryan gets in . he faces my back but I ignore him , he's getting closer to me . I notice his breath on my skin .he puts his arms around me and drags me closer to his naked body . his head is on my left shoulder and his lips are kissing my neck .

RYAN: I am so sorry for what I just said to you . this situation just cracks me up. the thought of someone doing something to you makes me crazy . [ his voice is soft and gental ] please my love forgive me , I didn't mean to hurt you .

KATE : im scared , do you actually know that ? scared of what this guy is upto . but mostly im afraid of it destroying us . [my voice sounds shaky ]I don't want to lose you ryan .

RYAN: you wont either .

he kisses my neck again . one hand of him is in my belly , other one he drives down my back . I get goosebumps on my body . he turns me around . he covers my chest with his hand , the other one lies on my back .his mouth is getting closer to my chest . he takes my nipple in his mouth and starts playing with it . im moaning my nails are buried in his shoulder . he lifts me up and pushes me against and the wall . my legs are slinging around his waist . my hands are caressing his neck . he lifts me a little higher and penetrates me . both of us moaning up he keeps coming across. this time he's more tender but at the same time tougher than usual.my moaning only gets him going more. he really wont leave a stain dry this time . when I cum I throw my head in his neck . but he wont stop . he rides my peak and tastes it full . he continues to push over an over again until I cum again . but this time he's part of the game , he's moaning up loud . he twitches in me . with exhaustion I let my head sink on his shoulder . he puts me down but kissing my body . I sling my arms around him . he's holding me tight . im starting to shake .

RYAN: you are shaking , better get out and dry .

hello guys im sorry for writing after so long . but now I will be writing everyday .enjoy the story