Chapter 3: season 2

When I wake up the next morning, I realize Ryan's already gone . My look falls on the note on his pillow . The note says good morning my pretty . Please don't be angry that I just left , but you looked very cute so I didn't want to wake you . I'll come back with Jake and pick at 11:00 am we have few important work to do, I love you Ryan ❤. I keep the note back with a smile on my face I look at the clock , Omg it's almost 11 . It's about now , it's already ringing in my door .When I open it , Ryan's on the door he smiled .
RYAN : are you ready?
KATE : uuummm yeah 5mins , I'll be back
I turn my back run Inside wash my face , put on some fresh cloths grab my bag , keys and close the door behind me . He takes my hand turns me around pulls my chin with 2 fingers and gives me a tender kiss .
KATE : you don't need to try to get me around anymore . I've already accepted your request . He laughed put in the side held my hand we went to the car where Jake already stopped the door , we got in and drove .
KATE : where are we going ? Who are we meeting ? I went through you schedule and found nothing.
RYAN : you will see .
He's grinning at me . Is he looks like that , I know that I won't get anything out of him . Even if I make puppy eyes and look at him .
JAKE : Mr. Carter we arrived at the destination.
We're getting out when I see where we are, my breath is in my hands .
KATE : Ryan what are we doing on the uper first side ?
Without saying anything he takes my hand and goes with me into a huge building . Someone's waiting for us in the foyer.
Unknown man : Mr. Carter how nice you made it .
The unknown man shakes Ryan's hand and mine .
Unknown man : if you please follow me .
Still I don't know what is it about .Ryan takes my hand and we go after him together. We're getting into an elevator. The man pushes the top floor . Wow alone already the elevator is impressive. When the elevator stops and the doors open . We're in a huge penthouse apartment. I'll get my chin down .
RYAN : Thank you Mr.Brown .
Then we will look around . Mr. Brown is moving back .I'm totally overwhelmed by this sight .
RYAN : What ? What do you say ?
His hands touches my back .
KATE : Ryan....... I......what..?
He smiles
RYAN : How do you find this apartment?
Apartment? More like palace!
KATE : she's overwhelming. But say why we're Here?
RYAN : well without your consent I don't just buy you so our new home.
Did he just say ours home? I'll go to the window. Form here you have a wonderful view over central park . It passes some time until I can answer him .
KATE : it's beautiful here .
RYAN: so that means yes ?
I turn around and jump on him my hands are on his neck
KATE : I would love to live here with you .
I smile all over the face and give him a kiss .
RYAN: good so I can sing the contract.
Ryan goes to Mr.brown who already has the contract in his folder .Ryan get his pen puts his signature under .
RYAN: welcome home honey !
I'm looking at our new home exactly. A huge kitchen, open dining room with access to the terrace . There is a spiral staircase where the bedroom and the bathroom are located . In addition , an office is available for its work . I still can't believe it .Ryan's going after me .
RYAN: there's another little thing that might have escaped you .
I look at him baffled.
KATE: what do you mean?
RYAN: you missed a room .
He's grinning at me and attacking me .We're going to the other end of the apartment . Then he opens the door and says.........
RYAN: we also have a room for a nursery .
He takes me stuck in his arms .
RYAN: i know it didn't go well last time , but I really want to be a father when we get time and first enjoy our common .
KATE: Ryan I don't know what to say ..... I'm so happy .....
We had a few more moments together before we go back in the car .in the car I oppose him and feel his hands on my thighs. I'll put my hands on his .
RYAN: see you tonight ?
His voice sounds fondly .
KATE: I'm sorry to disappoint you my hands .
RYAN: what do you mean ? Do you have a date? "He's pulling his eyebrows up"
I'm laughing and winkingat him ....
KATE: No, Lisa is coming over tonight and we're doing a girls night .tomorrow is Friday since you have given the entire company free so we use the to look really good for you . So you have to wait till tomorrow night .Ryan starts sulking .I have to laugh again, I turn to him sit on his lap hold his face with my hand and kiss him . His intentions seems to be a little naughty . His one hand is on my back and the other one starting to get under my shirt , when a clear voice comes from the front .
JAKE: Mr.Carter we arrived .
We get out and Ryan's still taking me to the door . Then gives me a kiss and goes back in the car .in the evening Lisa comes by . We talk a lot . I'll tell her about our new apartment and what a surprise the nursery was . She's listening to me .
LISA: that sounds great . So have you decided How to decorate the apartment?
KATE: no not yet, I want to decide with him together. It's supposed to be cozy.
Lisa tells me about her recent achievement and we both have to laugh at this guy , when it knocks at the door at once.
LISA: are you expecting someone so late ?
KATE: no actually not .
I'll go to the door and open then carefully in front of me Ryan is leaning on the door .
KATE: Ryan? Is everything oky ?
Right now he grabs my chin , pulls it up and kisses me passionately . When our kiss dissolves he says .................
RYAN: I couldn't wait till tomorrow . I had to see you again.
When he's finished with his words he turns around and goes. I'll call him after
KATE: Ryan ........ ( He's turning to me ) I love you .
I went back in and closed the door behind me Lisa is looking at me.
LISA: who was there?
KATE: oohh that was Ryan.
LISA: what ? What did he want at this time ?
KATE: see me .
LISA: how cute .
We have really have so much fun together this evening and prepare for the big evening next morning. So the big night was here . I was a little nervous , but Lisa gave me serenity . Matt would pick her up right now . These two would go together . Lisa looks great as always . I decided for the great red dress that Ryan gave me last time for the charity ball . It's my house bell I hear it ring and Lisa say to me
LISA: see you later ." I smile at her and she disappears through the door "
Through the window I hear how she's holding up with Matt and getting in the car and drove away . ten minutes later it rings back at the door . I'll take my stuff and go to the door . I open the door , Ryan's in front of me looks amazing as always in his elegant suit but he looks a little pale .
KATE: hey ..... is everything alright?
He's brushing his hands through his hair
RYAN: yes ...... but of course ..
Does he stutter? The big Ryan Carter is fighting for words ?
RYAN: it's just .... you look really stunning .
His cheeks are red right now.
KATE: Thank you . The dress has also picked a connoisseur.
I wink at him and give him a kiss . His hands grabs my waist and pulls me a little closer .
RYAN: shall we ? " I nod and we go to the car .
When we arrived at the museum , Mark was waiting for us. So we came out and went to mark . He wanted to show us everything before he let the guests in .it was extraordinary. Mark had even persuaded the museum Owner to provide us with the pretty exterior . There was a great fountain in the middle of the green area the guest came in . The press was also published. I'm a little uncomfortable. I'm totally nervous and I can't keep my fingers quite . Ryan takes my hand and kisses it .
RYAN: relax ...... everything's gonna be fine .you look stunning and the press won't eat you up there I'm looking at it .
KATE: I know. The press doesn't make me so worried , but rather your employees of the company . I mean it's gonna be all right .
He's taking me in the arm , his head is very close to my ear.
RYAN: this is my concern.
With these words he goes to the desk and begins his speech.
RYAN: Thank you all for coming . In my life a lot has changed lately. Not only that we are very well in Congo but also I met someone who put my entire life upside down , someone who supports me in everything I do . Someone who gets me back on the floor of the facts and gives me the forehead . She conquered me in the storm . What do you want me to talk about ? Yes..... I'm getting married
It's become totally quite in the room .
RYAN: honey please come to me .
I'm just looking at Ryan if I'm gonna break up now . I'll probably break up together. When I go to him I notice all the looks on me . He puts his arms around my waist and pulls me closer .His head is close to mine . He whispers in my ears
RYAN: breath........ It's oky
And kisses me on the cheek. A murmur goes through the room .
RYAN: this is my fiancee .... Mrs. Katherine Vincent, soon will be Mrs. Carter . I want us to celebrate this today .thank you and have A great evening .
Immediately journalists come to us. They take some pictures and ask few more questions, then leave . The party is in full swing . My friends have a lot of fun . I dance a lot with Lisa. Ryan is with Gabriel and Mark. He just can't do without his work.
It's already late at night . I'm turning to Lisa to make her clear that I'm going to get some fresh air . I have arrived on the edge of the beautiful fountain that is now lit . With my fingers I play a bit on the water surface a streak broke out of my braid and falls over my shoulder.
???? : you look beautiful.
I look over my shoulder and discover Gabriel who walks through the door .
KATE: eh.... thanks . The dress is picked by Ryan . " Gabriel sings "
GABRIEL : what a pity I couldn't conquer you . " I'm tearing my eyes up"
KATE: Gabriel what are you saying ?
GABRIEL: you know exactly what I want to say kate . I want you , here and now.
He's approaching me . My blood freezes in my veins . I'm moving back , but he grabs my arms and pulls me . The moment I wanted to slap him , I heard a familiar voice .
RYAN: let her go ! " his voice was cold and dark "
Gabriel left me on the spot and left the party . Ryan took me in his arms . I trembled.
RYAN: did he do anything to you ?
KATE: no..... all is good. I'm just a little shocked .
He pressed me against him and gave me a kiss on my forehead .I'll calm down in his arms . His warmth , his scent just everything on him helps me relax .
KATE: Thank you.
RYAN: for what ?
KATE: just for everything. Just for you .
I look deep in his wonderful grey eyes .with full passion I kiss him .
RYAN: let's go back inside before I forget where we are and rip your clothes off right here .
My giggle seems to heat him up a bit. His hands are attacking my hair.
RYAN: wear you hair open .I love it when it falls over your body .
Grinning I look at him . My arms are attacking my braid. With a jolt , the braid is up and my hair falls over my shoulder. A grin spreads on his face and his eyes seems to burn right now. Ryan gives me a kiss and we go back in .
After a long time . It was 4 in the morning when we went to the exit with Matt and Lisa. We said goodbye to each other and then Ryan and I put ourselves in the car .
RYAN: Jake please drive us home .
JAKE nodded and prompt the car to move . I was so tried that I listened to Ryan to cradled and his heart .