Chapter : 6 ( season 2)

When I wake up next morning my whole body and lip hurts .it's already bright out side when I look at the clock it shows 12 pm . I look around me and realize that I'm in our bedroom in our bed. I get up walk towards the closet pick up a t-shirt of Ryan put it , I'm gonna freshen up and go down to see where Ryan is . When I'm done I go downstairs, I hear him . He seems to be on a call .
RYAN: she did something to him ? ... and there you are sure ? ... Hahaha.... could you get a name out ? Good then get to work and report me as soon you find more details.
He hangs up the call and comes to me
RYAN: good morning honey. Are you feeling a little better ?
He gives me a tender kiss sideways on my mouth so he doesn't hurt my lips.
KATE: yes I'm feeling better .
RYAN: are you hungry? We don't care what you want, If we don't have it I'll get it for you. " He's putting on a delicate grin"
KATE: no thanks I don't want to eat anything.
RYAN: you should take something at least something light .
I shake my head to negative. Ryan sighs . Then we go and sit on the couch.
RYAN: Do you actually know that you broke that guys nose and contracted him a pretty nice testicle crushing ? " I'm watching him a bit surprised" Jake is on the track of finding this guy . When he told me about your amazing action I had to laugh . We don't have a name yet but we will get it out soon . I'll make sure he can't do anything to you anymore my pretty.
He takes my hand and massages gentaly
KATE: you know , maybe I would like to eat a little something.
Barely I finished that sentence , there he jumps up and goes to the kitchen opens the fridge and says .......
RYAN: what do you want? French toast? Omelette ? Yogurt ? Fruits?
KATE: ummm.... fruits sounds good .
RYAN: my darling wants fruits so she gets the best fruit .
He's really up for cheering me . After a short time he presents me a lovingly prepared fruit salad on the table . I'll take a little something and eat it .
When I finish eating , I put the dishes away and sit on the couch.
RYAN: darling i just called Lisa , I was thinking you might want to talk to your best friend . Maybe about something you don't wanna tell me ... about what happened there .
He brushes his hair with his hand. I get up and go to him . I put myself on his lap he immediately puts his arms around me
KATE: I really told you everything honey. Why would i deny if something happend ? We want to get married , you should be able to tell everything to each other that's it . Do you even want me to be your wife after what happened?
My heart is beating faster an faster because I'm really afraid that I'm not good enough for him anymore . Ryan pulls me more closer to him.
RYAN: YES ...... of course I want you to be my wife . I could never lose you for anything . " his hands caress my back"
KATE: I just don't you want to worry about anymore scandals in your direction . I don't want you or your company to be harm for me .
RYAN: you could never harm me or the company honey. And that's my concern anyway .
He pulls me closer gives me passionate kiss I can feel the warmth under his skin. When our kiss dissolves , it rings . While he goes to the intercom and asks who's there and says .....
RYAN: please stop thinking too much of it .
He speaks to the plant and leaves the elevator free .
RYAN: Lisa's here . I have gotta go to office . Jake stays here all the time and watch over you ." I look at him horrified"
KATE: and what about you ? Now who's gonna watch over you ? I mean you wanted to live more than once . So what if anything happens to you.  I need you.
" my whole body starts shaking "
RYAN comes over to me and holds me .
RYAN:  don't worry about me .I won't leave you baby.  I put someone else on the side of my team , I won't be alone .
I just trust Jake the most , so he's supposed to take care of you .
He's stroking his hand over my face then he holds my chin and kisses me . The elevator comes up and Lisa's coming out with Jake .  Ryan takes his stuff , nods Jake and gets in the elevator.  Jake goes to the dinning table and sits down . Lisa comes to me and gives me a hug . The sun is just fine so we go to the terrace and sit down .
LISA: so what exactly  happened to my sweety?  When mister intense called me and gave me the news , i was totally shocked and worried. 
KATE: If Ryan already told you everything I don't have to repeat it  again or?
LISA: no you don't have to , I mean you must not.  I just thought if you wanted to talk to me about it then you can do it .
KATE: I'm sorry Lisa but can we talk about something else? I have no real power to relive it again. " she puts  her hand on mine"
LISA: all right sweetheart . That's not a problem . So what do u wanna talk about?
KATE: I don't know.  Well tell me about your date and that guy .
Lisa starts telling . I don't know how long we sat there and talk about god and world . I felt a lot better . Finally I laughed againMeanwhile, it was already dark then behind us in the terrace I saw Ryan standing. I glowed when he saw me laugh.
RYAN: I knew Lisa could help .
He turns around and goes to Jake. 
LISA: he's really worried about you .  He just  begged me to come and be with you. Well he didn't need to to it . I would happily do it for u . He loves you very much ." She's smiling at me "
KATE: yes it seems . I think it takes him more than he wants to admit .
LISA: I think only  you can help him. " I nod" well sweety I'll leave you guys alone if there's anything you're reporting to me
KATE: yes sureThank you Lisa, you really helped me . I feel a lot better now
I hug her and we both go in . Lisa says goodbye to Ryan.
RYAN: Thank you LisaJake you will drive you home