Chapter : 4 ( season 2)

We're driving . In the car I sleep in Ryan's arms .
JAKE: we're here .
RYAN: darling , you have to wake upHoney, wake up we're here .
Ryan's loving voice wakes me up . I have to blink . When we get out I see where we are . I look at him .
KATE: Ryan?............" he interrupts me with a kiss"
RYAN: I had our apartment set up and figured that would be the right moment to spend the first night in our apartment.
He smiled all over the face .
KATE: you are really amazing.
We get in the elevator together and go upstairs . When the elevator opens , my breath is faltering . Everything is so noble and pretty and set up with charm .Ryan grabs my arm and pulls me up the stairs . I really can't believe what I see .this type is so wonderful.
RYAN: I hope you like it ?
KATE: if you like it ? Ryan this is so beautiful. Pinch me once so I know if I'm awake.
I drop myself  in the bed . When my body touches the mattress I notice fatigue again.
RYAN: I'm in the bathroom ." I nod"
I put my cloths of and put myself in the bed .that Ryan is gonna lay next to me and I can't wait to get into his arms. And soon I fall asleep . I wake up and realise it's still dark outside . I look around , Ryan's not next to me . Suddenly i hear voices from the living room . Im gonna put a robe on and go downstairs. When I arrive downstairs I see hectic up and a running Ryan who speaks very upset in his phone . I see Jake sitting on the couch . He's nodding at me for a moment . I settle my robe and sit next to Jake on the couch.
KATE: what happened?
JAKE: there's a problem abroad.
Ryan sets up , his forehead is kraus .
KATE: Ryan can i do anything? Can I help ?
He looks over to me like he didn't realize I was there too. He comes to me and sit on the couch next to me
RYAN : honey I'm so sorry u noticed this or I even woke you . I actually wanted to spend a nice weekend with u but then something like that . " I take his hand"
KATE: it's oky . That seems very important if you have to fly . But please tell me if I can help youAfter all , I'm your assistant . " that sentence actually leaves a smile on his face "
RYAN: how do you  just make me relax in such a situation like this?
KATE: I'm serious.
RYAN: I know that and I'm incredibly greatful to you for this but in that case , you can't help me as an assistant .I have to settle this on the spot . Honey you don't make a big deal out of it but spend a nice weekend with Lisa .
He leaves me and stands up , takes his bag and goes towards the elevator.  I jump up and follow him . I take him in my arms and give him a tender kiss .
KATE: call or text when u reach if u have time so I know you are oky.
RYAN: I'll, I love you . Take care honey .
KATE: i love you more.  You too .
He goes in and the elevator door closes .
I'll meet Lisa at the movies in an hour . Let's see if my beloved Ryan already filled the closet . Wow!!! It's actually all present . Well I'm gonna wear a jeans and light blouse . A couple of ballerinas . Perfect. I'll get the keys go to the elevator and leave . When I arrive Lisa is already waiting for me .
LISA: hey sweety . I was free so I already got the tickets.
KATE: hey Lisa. You are not supposed to do that.  I invited you I'm the one who should be getting the tickets .
LISA: I guess i was faster . " she's grinning while I make a pout"
Then we go in and enjoy the movie .
KATE: so do u have dinner together ?
LISA: oohh no .... sorry I'm totally tied up . " Lisa lifts her arm to call a cab .
KATE: oopps I'm sorry I forgot u have a date .
LISA: do you want to a cab ?
KATE: no thanks I'll walk home.
We say goodbye to each other. Lisa gets into the cab and drives away . I wave at her and walk towards homeIt's not far , it's only 6 blocksIt's pretty warm at this time.  I walk to the local street past to the corner when i hear a whistle .
There's a whistle behind me . I'll look around but there's no one and nothing I see . So I keep walking.  The road is getting darker . There are a few lanterns down here . Suddenly another whistle behind me . So now it's getting a little creepy . I don't look around but start running
???? : hey pussy !!! Pussy stay standing don't move !!
Please what ? Now I get it and with fear I start running faster  but the stranger is much faster and catch me from behind . He holds my mouth with one hand and pulls me into a darker alley . I hit hard with my back on the wall .he's big . I can't see his face since he's wearing a mask . Im running tears .
?????  : so pussy if you sweet to me then we'll have a lot of fun with each other
I'm trying to fight back but yet  I can't instead , I get a hard slap in my face . My lips bursts up and I notice how warm blood runs over my mouth.
????? : one more move and I will slit your throat!  Did you get that !?
Even more tears run down my face, he grabs my hands and pulls then over my head . I remember a show I used to watch . That's where I got some tips .
?????  : it probably doesn't seem you like it ? I'll take my hand off your mouth now  you better don't  screamI'll get you out of here . He takes his hands of my mouth
????? : ahhh good pussy .
He unbuttons my blouse and grabs chest . In me the irritation rises but I stay controlled and try to relax my muscles. He realizes that and let my arms go . Now it's on the offensive for me   so I grab his pants and open it . I put hand in his pant. He moans with pleasure .with a targeted handle , I grab his balls and squeez them . He screams in pain
KATE: you dirty asshole !
Now he's in his knees I hit him hard ,  fist on his nose and run .

Author : guys please vote and comment if u want me to write everyday . I have  lot in my mind about this story so hurry up and comment .  ❤