Author's Major Notice

I will start by saying that is story is pure fiction and any resemblance to real life people is wholly coincidental. The story has been copywrited so much as I would be flattered if anyone tried to steal it, there should be NO attempts to plagiarize it. Saying that, the subject matter has been written extensively but any similarities to other stories is pure coincidence.

I will be including pictures of models I found on the internet to represent the characters. However, let it be known that I know nothing of these models be it their ages, lifestyle or even sexuality. So this story is NOT in anyway connected to them.
I just think they are good looking people who will help y'all add some mental images about the characters in the book.

By now, I hope you all know how tags work so before reading this story, please go through the tags so that you understand what I will be including. I wouldn't want anybody complaining that the book ain't what they thought it would be and neither would I want anyone reading what they are not comfortable with. That is why we have tags, make good use of them.

The story will also contain violent scenes where fighting will be one of the themes and foul language will be used. Though the book is not necessarily disturbing, if you are a member of the LGBTQ society, take caution while reading. You have been warned.

I accept praise and criticism, so keep it real.

Let's do this.