Characters and Note

Note: Alright we finnaly seen Antman and the Wasp. My brother's girlfriend actually went with us and she enjoyed though she thought moments where wierd and she wasn't wrong but it's such an enjoyable film. Now as we mentioned we where going to do a story with Shinigami and Mikey in the lead roles but instead Antman and the Wasp it's Turflytle and the Shinigami. This story follows the main Pilot as Antman and the wasp, which is trying to save Shini's mother from the Kranng releam while Mikey and Shinigami learn to work together. The only thing that is different is Mikey and Shinigami aren't on the run from the Fbi. Although Dr. Kobayashi has attracted attention from the Fbi. Alot of scences are altered and it doesnt follow the first antman or the Mcu unverise. Now on to characters/which characters will play who from Antman and the wasp who will be in this story.

***************************************************************

Turflytle/ Mikey Angelo as Antman / Scott Lang

Shinigami/ Shini Kobayashi as The Wasp / Hope Van dyn

Dr. Norio Kobayashi as Dr. Hank pym

Serpent/ Iku Kobayashi as Ghost

Rai/Mondo gecko as Luis

Baxter stockman as Bill Froster

Aya Kobayashi as Janet Van dyne

Chika and Molly as Cassie Lang

Fong as Sonny Burch

April as Jimmy Woo (kinda of)

Ms. Wilson as Maggie Lang (they play Mikey's parents)

Kirby O'Neil as Paxton (they play Mikey's parents)

Toran as Kurt (the guy with the Russian accent)

Blue as Dave

***************************************************************

Note- Tell me what you think of the cast.